South Carolina Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Injured at work? Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers!
South Carolina workers' compensation laws are designed to protect employees who are injured on the job by providing coverage for medical expenses and lost wages. If you were hurt in a work-related accident – even if it was your fault – you may be entitled to receive compensation. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has been assisting hard-working South Carolinians with workers’ compensation claims for more than 35 years, so contact us today to learn how we can help get you the money you need – FASTER!
Have questions about workers’ compensation and your rights? Call 24/7 for a FREE CASE REVIEW: (888) 612-7001.
Why Choose George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers?
- Trusted by more than 35,000 former clients
- Voted “Best Law Firm” by readers of The State newspaper in 2014 and 2015
- FREE home, office, and hospital visits available
See what others are saying. Click here to view our glowing testimonials.
How Can an Attorney Help with My Work Injury Case?
There are a number of complicating factors that could arise in workplace injury cases, and working with an attorney may help maximize your recovery. If you have found yourself in any of the situations below, do not delay in calling our firm to schedule a FREE consultation:
- You may have a potential claim against a third party. You may be entitled to file a claim against a third party whose negligence contributed to your injury. How would you know? This is a very difficult situation and you’ll need an experienced attorney to help you avoid losing thousands of dollars that you may be entitled to.
- Don’t assume that you will automatically get a fair deal after a workplace injury. Workers’ compensation insurance company lawyers will be involved in defending against your claim. You’ll need help.
- Your employer or their lawyers may deny your claim. If so, what are you going to do? Their doctors don’t seem to be helping you and there are deadlines and rules that may hurt you. Their lawyers know that many employees may be reluctant to fight for what is rightfully theirs and many fearful or uninformed injured workers won’t appeal.
- You do not receive your benefits in a timely manner. If you are being made to wait too long for the benefits you need to pay your bills, seek legal help.
- Your injury prevents you from returning to your former position. Insurance companies will often stop at nothing to avoid paying expensive permanent disability benefits. In situations involving permanent illness or disability, a knowledgeable attorney is essential.
- Your boss retaliates against you for filing a claim. If your boss has demoted you, fired you, cut your hours or pay, or engaged in any other discriminatory behavior, involve a lawyer right away.
What Kind of Compensation is Available?
Employer workers’ compensation insurance typically provides coverage for the following:
- Costs of necessary medical treatment
- Loss of wages during a period of disability
- Compensation for permanent disability or disfigurement
Workplace injuries must be reported immediately in order to claim benefits. Any delay could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of valuable benefits. It is wise to contact a South Carolina workers’ compensation attorney at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers as soon as possible. We are prepared to investigate your case, gather important evidence, and pursue the fair settlement you deserve.
Call Now to Schedule your FREE Consultation: (888) 612-7001
We understand that a workplace injury can be an overwhelming experience for an employee, especially when coupled with the fear of losing one’s job. When you turn to the dedicated attorneys at our firm, we can help secure the benefits you are legally entitled to for medical care, lost wages, and, if necessary, all of the medical benefits you are entitled to. Without the help of a lawyer, you could risk being denied many of the benefits you need to make a full recovery from your injury.
For more than 35 years, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has been a law firm devoted to the workers of South Carolina and their rights. Contact us today to schedule your free case review. We serve clients all over South Carolina from ten convenient office locations in Charleston, Columbia, Anderson, Walterboro, Spartanburg, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Florence, Moncks Corner, Orangeburg, and North Augusta. If you can’t make it to us, we will happily come to you at your home, office, or hospital room.
- Tip 1: Workers Compensation in South Carolina
- Tip 2: Historical Background of Workers' Compensation
- Tip 3: Role of the Attorney
- Tip 4: Impairment Rating and Permanent Disability
- Tip 5: Temporary Total Disability
- Tip 6: South Carolina Workers' Compensation Commission
- Tip 7: Workers' Compensation Settlement Information
* Any result the endorsed law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.