If you or a member of your family got hurt in an accident in Statesboro, GA, a personal injury lawyer in Statesboro, GA, may be able to pursue compensation on your behalf. Let the team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers review your case and take legal action against the at-fault party.
A member of our team is ready to evaluate the strength of your case. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. You owe us no attorney’s fees unless we can win a settlement or award for you. You focus on getting better. Leave the rest to us.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Handles Many Types of Personal Injury Accident Cases
Our team can help you pursue compensation after almost any injury accident in Statesboro, greater Bulloch County, or in nearby Savannah or Hinesville. We can review your accident to determine if negligence played a role. If so, we may be able to pursue a payout from the liable party to cover your medical care, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
We take on a wide variety of personal injury accident cases. These may include:
- Bicycle collisions
- Boating accidents
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bite incidents
- Moped accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slips and falls
- Tractor-trailer and truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Workplace injury accidents
Our team knows how to build a solid case to support our pursuit of compensation, investigating your accident, identifying the potentially liable parties, and collecting evidence to prove negligence.
Statesboro Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Case in Statesboro, GA
If our personal injury attorneys in Statesboro, GA, can recover a payout by negotiating an out-of-court settlement or arguing for a financial award in court, you will receive compensation for many of your expenses and losses related to your accident. These damages differ depending on your specific losses, but commonly include:
- Ambulance transportation to the hospital
- Medical treatment
- Prescription drug costs including pain relief
- Ongoing and/or future care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Replacement of any damaged personal property
- Out-of-pocket costs related to the accident
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
If your family member sustained fatal injuries in a Statesboro personal injury accident, you might be eligible to file a wrongful death claim to try to recover additional damages. We offer complimentary case reviews and can explain your right to pursue damages.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
We Can Take Legal Action in Your Statesboro, GA, Personal Injury Case
When we accept a personal injury case, we aggressively pursue the financial recovery our client deserves based on the facts of their case. This requires us to conduct a thorough investigation into your accident and learn as much as possible about your injuries and prognosis. Also, we need to prove the value of your losses by collecting documentation of your expenses.
As a part of our investigation, a Statesboro personal injury lawyer will:
- Survey and photograph the scene of your accident or incident
- Interview witnesses who saw what happened
- Obtain copies of the police report and other related documents
- Collect evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Request a copy of your relevant medical records, with your permission
- Work with experts to strengthen our case if necessary
- Collect documentation to prove your damages
Once our investigation is complete, we can use what we learned to build a strong argument to back our demand for a fair payout from the liable party and their insurer, or when we take your case to court. Taking action to pursue compensation in your case requires us to:
- Protect your right to pursue compensation
- Manage all communication with the liable party and their representatives
- Represent you to the insurance company, the court, and other parties
- Fight for your best interests throughout the process
- Attempt to negotiate a fair out-of-court settlement, in some cases
- File a personal injury lawsuit in a Georgia civil court, if necessary
Reach out to our team today to learn more about how we can help you understand your rights and pursue the payout you need and deserve.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Statesboro, GA
If you suffered injury in an accident in Statesboro, GA, you might be eligible to pursue damages for the expenses related to your injuries. The personal injury lawyers serving Statesboro from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can fight for compensation on your behalf. We offer free case reviews.
You can contact our team in the first days or weeks following your accident, even if you are still undergoing treatment at East Georgia Regional Medical Center, another nearby hospital, or at home. We can meet you somewhere that is convenient for you and go to work on your case while you continue to heal.
Call us today or fill out our online form to learn more during a free consultation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001