If you or a family member has been injured in a slip and fall accident, you might be entitled to compensation for losses incurred because of the injury. Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers in West Columbia, South Carolina, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to discuss how we can assist you after a slip and fall accident.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Benefits of Working with George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers
Our compassionate legal team is dedicated to providing exceptional client service. Our slip and fall attorneys in West Columbia, SC, provide personal service that includes hospital visits or home visits for clients who cannot travel because of their injury.
Additionally, clients need not worry about paying money upfront; we provide free consultations and handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis, deducting attorney fees from any compensation that we secure for you.
West Columbia Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
West Columbia, South Carolina Slip and Fall Accidents
A slip and fall accident might occur because of a variety of hazards. Here are some common scenarios that might lead to a slip and fall:
- Slippery floors from wet or dry product usage or spills including substances such as wax, mud, oil, food, dust, and more.
- Heavily polished ceramic, marble, wood, or other flooring
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Loose handrails, steps, floorboards, tiles, etc.
- Uncleared or falling debris
- Escalator malfunctions
- Sloped walking surfaces
Not all property owners are purposely negligent. Many take measures to prevent falls and hazardous environments on their premises. Nevertheless, accidents still occur.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Serve You After a Slip and Fall in West Columbia
When a slip and fall accident results in severe or catastrophic injuries, one of the West Columbia slip and fall attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will handle the details of your case, including:
- Investigation – We gather evidence to build your case by speaking to witnesses, taking photos, obtaining medical records, and more.
- Consultation – We work with a large network of specialists who will help support your case with their expertise in areas such as life care planning, accident reconstruction, valuation of injuries, and more.
- Negotiation – While you are focusing on recovery, we will handle all communication with the property owner’s insurance carrier, and other parties that make up the defense.
- Litigation – Many slip and fall cases are settled prior to litigation, but we are prepared to go to trial when the defense doesn’t want to offer full and fair compensation.
If you lost a family member in a slip and fall incident, you may be able to recover damages through a wrongful death claim.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident in West Columbia
If you have slipped and fallen in West Columbia, you need to take some immediate steps to ensure that you have proper documentation for your personal injury claim. Your attorney will advise you on some specifics, but here are some tips:
- Seek medical treatment ASAP. You may not feel the need to go to the doctor after a fall, but some injuries don’t immediately show symptoms, so you need to get checked out immediately by your regular doctor or a physician at nearby Lexington Medical Center.
- Take photos. Property owners are motivated to remove the hazard that caused your fall. Use your cell phone to take pictures of videos of where you slipped to provide documentation for your lawyer and the court.
- Don’t speak about your fall with others. You might be tempted to share details about your case with friends, family, or others, and share details on social media. The defense will investigate the accident and might take your comments out of context to use against you and devalue your claim.
Legal Help from a West Columbia Slip and Fall Lawyer Today
If you or someone that you love sustained an injury on another party’s property when you slipped and fell, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation with one of our slip and fall lawyers serving West Columbia, SC, to learn how we can serve you.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001