A motorcycle accident lawyer in Statesboro, GA, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you understand your rights and pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses. We can evaluate your case and explain your eligibility to hold the at-fault driver financially responsible.
Our case reviews are always free, and you owe us no attorney’s fees unless we recover a payout in your case. You can focus on getting better and leave the rest to us. We can answer your questions and explain your legal options during a free consultation with a member of our team.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Knows How to Build a Strong Motorcycle Accident Case
Recovering compensation in a Statesboro, GA, motorcycle accident requires us to collect evidence to show how the accident happened and the role each motorist played. This investigation allows us to identify the at-fault driver, documenting their negligence. Some common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Failure to yield in turns
- Improper lane changes
- Changing lanes or turning without signaling
- Failing to stop in time to avoid a rear-end collision
- Drunk or impaired driving
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving
Because of the nature of motorcycles, motorcyclists often suffer much more severe injuries than vehicle drivers or passengers in a car accident. A helmet and other safety gear can help, but catastrophic injuries with life-altering impacts are all too common.
We can help you pursue ongoing care costs if your loved one requires extended medical care after an accident. Some of the injuries possible in a motorcycle accident include:
- Head injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken legs, hips, arms, and other bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Burns and road rash
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Permanent impairments
We take on motorcycle accident cases in Statesboro, Georgia, and greater Bulloch County, and other areas in southeast Georgia. Get a complimentary case evaluation with a motorcycle accident attorney in Statesboro, GA.
Statesboro Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
We Can Pursue Compensation for You After a Statesboro, GA Motorcycle Accident
Pursuing compensation in a motorcycle accident case requires us to complete several steps before we can take legal action to hold the at-fault motorist responsible. This includes:
- Managing all communication about your case
- Protecting your right to go after compensation for your damages
- Identifying all potentially liable parties
- Investigating the accident to prove negligence and liability
As a part of our investigation, we will need to be careful to identify, recover, and analyze all possible evidence to build the strongest case possible against the at-fault driver. We may need to:
- Obtain copies of the police report and other relevant documents
- Survey and photograph the accident scene
- Interview witnesses or review witness statements
- Discuss your case with accident reconstruction specialists and other experts
- Look at the damage to all vehicles involved
- Identify any available video or photographs from the crash scene
Another key part of our investigation is to adequately document your accident-related injuries, expenses, and losses. To do this, we:
- Collect documents such as medical bills, repair estimates, and receipts
- Request copies of your relevant medical records
- Work with medical experts to understand your prognosis and ongoing care needs
Once we finish these preliminary steps, we can take action to hold the liable driver accountable. You can count on our injury attorneys to advocate for your best interests throughout the legal process. We may be able to reach a fair out-of-court settlement on your behalf. If not, we will represent you to the court and argue for a payout that covers the damages you suffered.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Recoverable Damages in a Statesboro, GA, Motorcycle Accident Case
While the damages sustained in a motorcycle accident vary widely, some common damages recoverable include:
Medical Care and Related Expenses
- Ambulance transportation from the accident to the hospital
- Medical treatment
- Prescription drug costs including pain relief
- Inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient therapy
- Ongoing and future care costs
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Rental car costs
- Related out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
You might be eligible to pursue additional damages if a member of your immediate family passed away after a South Georgia motorcycle accident. Discuss your case with us, and let our team explain your legal options for pursuing a payout through a wrongful death action.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Talk to a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Serving Statesboro, GA
The motorcycle accident lawyers serving Statesboro, GA, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you navigate the claims process to get the compensation you need and deserve. Our team wants to help you recover the money you need to make you whole again. This includes a variety of accident-related expenses and losses.
Call us today or fill out our online contact form for your complimentary initial consultation. We can get to work on your case right away.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001