If you work on a construction site and you suffered injuries at work, the team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you understand your legal options for compensation. You probably qualify for workers’ compensation benefits from the State Board of Workers’ Compensation (SBWC), and you may also be eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit against a negligent third party.
We can take on your case on a contingency basis. We do not get paid until we recover a payout on your behalf. You can focus on getting better and leave the rest to us. Get a free consultation and case evaluation with a construction accident lawyer in Statesboro, GA, today.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Our Team Takes on All Types of Construction Accident Injury Cases
We know the most common causes of construction site injuries. We can take on cases based on any of these injuries, or others. Let us investigate your injury accident and build a strong case to help you get workers’ compensation or pursue civil action.
Some of the most common ways workers suffer injuries on Georgia construction sites include:
- Slips, trips, and falls from a height
- Accidents involving motor vehicles
- Accidents involving forklifts or heavy machinery
- Caught in or between machinery or materials
- Getting struck by heavy materials, machinery, or dropped items
- Burns and electrocution
- Overexertion and repetitive trauma injuries
- Defective equipment injuries
We know how to recover evidence to build a strong case in any of these types of accidents and many more. Call on our team to help you understand your rights and to take action to pursue a payout on your behalf.
Statesboro Construction Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Understanding the Types of Compensation Available to You in a Statesboro Construction Site Accident
In general, there are two ways you may be able to get compensation after suffering construction site injuries in Statesboro. This includes workers’ compensation benefits and filing a civil suit against a liable third party.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
If you are an employee in Georgia, you likely qualify for workers’ compensation benefits. State law requires most employers to provide this type of insurance to all workers from the first time they clock in. The benefits available through workers’ compensation include:
- Medical care coverage to pay for treatment, rehabilitation, and related costs
- Income benefits to help you make ends meet until you can go back to work; usually equal to about two-thirds of your normal wages
Filing a claim and getting approved for these benefits should not be difficult, but it sometimes is. A construction accident attorney in Statesboro, GA, can help you file your claim or fight a denial.
Third-Party Injury Claims
While less common than workers’ compensation, some people who suffer injuries in a construction accident can also pursue damages by holding a third-party liable. A third party is someone other than your employer who caused or contributed to your injuries. Our team will look at the facts of your case and identify all potentially liable third parties.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Let Our Team Investigate Your Construction Accident Injury and Build a Strong Case
If there is a reason to believe you may be able to hold a third party liable for your construction accident injuries, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will investigate your accident and attempt to prove negligence and liability. Some common liable third parties include:
- Other contractors working on the site
- Vendors or others making deliveries onsite
- Manufacturers of vehicles or heavy machinery
- Manufacturers of power tools
As a part of ensuring we conduct a thorough investigation, we will take steps to collect evidence and prove your case. This includes:
- Survey and photograph the scene, or obtain photos of the scene
- Interview witnesses who saw the accident
- Obtain copies of the incident report and other related documents
- Collect all available evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Request a copy of your relevant medical records
- Work with industry or medical experts to strengthen our case
- Collect documentation to prove your damages
We will then take action to pursue the compensation you deserve based on the facts we uncovered. In addition, we will:
- Protect your right to go after compensation
- Manage all communication with the liable third party and their representatives
- Represent your best interests throughout the process
- Attempt to negotiate an out-of-court settlement and/or file a personal injury lawsuit in civil court
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Recoverable Damages in a Construction Accident Case in Statesboro, GA
If we can pursue and recover civil damages in your Statesboro, GA construction accident case, you will receive a payout that includes a wide range of damages. Some of the most common recoverable damages include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Ongoing and/or future care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Replacement of damaged personal property
- Out-of-pocket costs related to the accident
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
Talk to a Construction Accident Lawyer Serving Statesboro, GA
If you suffered injuries in a South Georgia construction site accident, a construction accident lawyer serving Statesboro, GA, can help you understand how to pursue the compensation you need. You may qualify for workers’ compensation or to file a civil suit against a liable third party.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you fight a workers’ comp denial or pursue a personal injury lawsuit. Call us or fill out our online form today to discuss your case with a member of our construction accident team serving Statesboro, GA, during a free consultation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001