You may be eligible for some form of compensation if you were:
- In an accident while riding in a ridesharing vehicle
- In an accident while driving or riding in a non-ridesharing vehicle, but a ridesharing vehicle caused your accident
- A pedestrian or bicyclist in an accident involving a ridesharing vehicle
Each of these individual circumstances, and any other circumstances that involve an accident with an Uber, Lyft, or another type of ridesharing service, may warrant consideration of legal action. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for details of how a rideshare accident attorney could work on your behalf.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
How a Lyft and Uber Accident Lawyer Can Help
It is possible that a rideshare accident may:
- Be the first accident you have been involved in that involves a ridesharing service such as Uber or Lyft.
- Cause you confusion regarding liability and other legal matters.
- Be grounds for you to seek compensation.
Forbes notes that ridesharing services such as Uber and Lyft may:
- Cause an increase in the total number of accidents in certain communities.
- Inflict significant financial harm because of accidents.
- Increase the total number of deadly accidents occurring each year.
In other words, you are not the first person to have been in an accident involving a ridesharing driver and will almost certainly will not be the last. In light of this, a lawyer may be able to:
- Explain liability-related issues as they pertain to ridesharing in general and your accident specifically.
- Help you understand who may be at fault for your accident and resulting losses, and how this could translate into possible compensation for you.
- Explain your options for seeking compensation, which can include a personal injury lawsuit.
- Explain the services that a personal injury attorney can provide.
If you decide to pursue a lawsuit, then your lawyer may:
- File a lawsuit naming the defendants who may be responsible for your accident, and which may include the ridesharing driver.
- Collect and organize available evidence.
- Obtain further evidence and documentation that could serve a purpose in your lawsuit.
- Speak with witnesses to your accident and re-interview them where necessary.
- Consult experts to provide their insights and testimony.
- Calculate your losses.
- Represent you through whichever route your lawsuit takes, whether it is a settlement negotiation or trial.
- Defend your rights.
While the period after a ridesharing accident can be trying and confusing, you do not have to navigate this time on your own—an Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer in Savannah can guide you through the process. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.
Negligence Could Determine Your Eligibility for Awards
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that negligence may be a key element of any personal injury lawsuit. A defendant in your lawsuit could be found negligent if:
- They took actions that put you at an unreasonable risk of suffering harm, whether the actions were intentional or not.
- They failed to take one or more actions that may have prevented you from being at an unreasonable risk of harm.
There may be many possible motorist behaviors that ultimately caused you to suffer harm because of a ridesharing accident. Such negligent acts could include:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, which may diminish one’s ability to control their vehicle.
- Being distracted while driving, which could be a problem for ridesharing drivers who are not able to compartmentalize aspects of their job.
- Driving in an aggressive fashion, which includes behaviors such as speeding, tailgating, weaving through traffic, and taking other risks.
- Disobeying road traffic signs and signals, such as traffic lights, stop signs, and yield signs.
- Failing to engage headlights or take other precautions that may be necessary depending on the time of day and weather conditions.
Any action or failure to act by a ridesharing driver could increase overall risk of harm not only to themselves, but to others such as yourself or your loved one. Your lawyer’s mission will be to prove that a defendant in your case, whether they are a ridesharing driver or not, acted negligently and is therefore responsible for your losses.
Savannah Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accidents Lawyer Near Me912-225-4600
Possible Losses After a Ridesharing Accident
There may be several variable factors which could impact the nature of damages you have sustained because of your accident. Such variables may include:
- The severity of the collision
- The type of collision
- Where you were positioned in the vehicle, or whether you were in a vehicle at all
- The safety features in the vehicle in which you were injured
- Actions that drivers took, or did not take, to limit the severity of the impact
It is possible that you sustained a variety of damages as the result of your ridesharing accident. Such losses could include:
- A significant period away from work, which may have impacted you financially
- The cost of medical care to diagnose and treat your injuries
- Harm to your physical appearance
- Harm to your physical abilities
- Mental trauma
- Long-term disabilities
- The cost of rehabilitating yourself both physically and psychologically
- Diminished earning ability
The effects of a car accident can be traumatizing, costly, and lifelong, and you may be entitled to compensation covering your losses if you were in an accident that was not your fault.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!912-225-4600
Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to Learn More Today
You may be able to collect compensation for your personal injuries or a loved one’s death, and a Savannah Uber and Lyft rideshare accident attorney could help you pursue any awards that you are entitled to. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.
Just focus on getting better and leave the rest to us.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?912-225-4600