Construction accidents can have a traumatic impact on your body, your life, and your financial future. You should not have to pay due to an injury you sustained at work or due to another party’s negligent actions.
If you were hurt on a North Myrtle Beach construction site, you want a legal advocate who understands the law and knows how to fight to recover every dollar you deserve.
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, our team is committed to helping accident victims get their lives back. A construction accident lawyer in North Myrtle Beach, SC, can help you protect your legal rights and safeguard your future.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
The Types of Construction Accident Cases Our Firm Handles
Over the past 40 years, our team has fought for the rights of thousands of accident victims just like you. We understand how insurance companies work, and we will put that experience to work for you.
If you suffered any type of construction accident injury, we can help. The most common cases we handle are:
- Workers’ compensation claims: Injured construction workers may recover damages through their employer’s workers compensation insurance coverage.
- Product liability: If your injury occurred due to a faulty piece of equipment or machine, you may be able to hold the maker or designer of that equipment liable.
- Premises liability: If you were not working at the time of the accident, you may be able to hold the site or building owner liable for your damages. For example, if a falling beam hit you while you stood near a construction site.
- Third-party claims: In some unique situations, accident victims may be able to file a third-party claim to recover medical costs and other damages. For example, if another contractor on your site creates a dangerous situation which causes your injury.
Speak with a construction accident attorney in North Myrtle Beach, SC, to understand what type of case you may be eligible to file.
North Myrtle Beach Construction Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Workers’ Compensation Claims for North Myrtle Beach, SC, Construction Accidents
South Carolina’s Workers’ Compensation Act outlines who must carry workers’ compensation coverage; the requirements you, as the victim, must meet; and the amount of damages you may be able to recover. In most cases, workers are only able to pursue damages through a workers’ compensation claim.
A lawyer can explain how this act may impact your case, but there are a few key pieces of information you need to be aware of.
Damages Available in Workers’ Compensation Claims
Unlike personal injury cases, the amount of damages you may recover are limited in a workers’ compensation claim. Workers may not recover pain and suffering and may only recover a portion of lost wages. In most cases, the insurance company will pay for all medical bills if your claim is approved.
How We Can Help
We have an in-depth understanding of how South Carolina workers’ compensation laws work. We can help you by gathering evidence, filing an initial claim, or working to appeal a denial with the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission or circuit court.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Third-Party Claims for North Myrtle Beach, SC, Construction Accidents
Many third-party claims fall under personal injury laws. This gives us more flexibility to prove your injuries and allows you, as a victim, to recover a broader range of damages.
For example, if you are injured while walking past a construction site, you may file a third-party claim. In rare cases, construction workers may also be eligible to file this type of claim.
Damages Available in Third-Party Construction Accident Claims
The compensation you recover will depend on a range of factors, including whether you were on the construction site legally, the severity of your injuries, and who is responsible for your injuries.
In most cases, we pursue the following damages:
- All medical bills, including long-term care or rehabilitation therapies
- Loss of pay from missing time at work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Personal property damages
- Disability, if you are unable to return to work
A Construction Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Our team will help you through the entire legal process, from that first phone call to the day you get your check. We offer clear, transparent communication and take over all aspects of the legal process. Our goal is to let you focus on healing, so we take over:
- Gathering evidence to build your case
- Handling third-party communication with insurance companies and other legal representatives
- Filing your claim
- Negotiating with the insurance company to recover damages
- Fighting on your behalf in court, if necessary
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Meet With a North Myrtle Beach, SC, Construction Accident Lawyer
Recovering damages after a North Myrtle Beach construction accident can be complex. You want a legal advocate with an intimate understanding of both workers’ compensation and personal injury law.
The North Myrtle Beach construction accident attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is committed to helping all construction accident victims recover the damages they deserve. We do what is right and help accident victims get their lives back.
To learn more about how we can help you during a free case review, call us or fill out our online form today.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001