Riding a motorcycle around Mount Pleasant, SC, is uniquely freeing, but an accident with a negligent driver can cause devastating injuries. If you or a loved one suffered severe harm in a motorcycle crash, you might be eligible for financial compensation from the at-fault party.
In addition to pain and suffering, the consequences of a motorcycle crash can include substantial medical expenses and other costly damages. You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s negligence. Reach out to our Mount Pleasant motorcycle accident lawyers for a free evaluation of your personal injury claim.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
How a Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help
While you are on the road to recovery, our personal injury lawyers in South Carolina can help you with all processes of filing a claim for financial recovery, including:
- Documentation: We can gather records related to your case to help determine the extent of your damages and build a strong case for fair compensation. Such documents include medical records, witness statements, police reports, pictures, and accident scene videos.
- Identifying the at-fault party: Many parties are often involved in an accident. Whether it is a motorist, a bike manufacturer, or a road designer, our lawyer will help you identify all the liable parties responsible for your injuries.
- Investigation of the accident: We can dig deeper into the accident’s cause to gather more evidence to support your claim and hold the negligent party accountable for your financial losses.
- Valuing your damages: A motorcycle accident can cause multiple severe injuries, affecting how you live the rest of your life. Our attorney will ensure you get compensation for both monetary and non-economic damages.
- Negotiation: We will handle all negotiations with the at-fault’s legal team to pursue fair compensation. If the parties cannot agree, we will take the matter to court and represent your best interests in a personal injury lawsuit.
Motorcycle accidents often make the lives of victims difficult and miserable. Don’t make matters worse by choosing to deal with insurance companies alone. The other party’s insurance company could be trying to rip you off by offering far less than your case is worth.
Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Why You Should Choose Our South Carolina Injury Lawyers
Our personal injury attorneys work hard to protect the rights of our clients to ensure justice prevails. Our firm is committed to advocating for the rights of injured motorcycle riders in South Carolina.
Our Charleston motorcycle accident lawyers, who also serve North Charleston and Mount Pleasant, work on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing upfront or out of pocket unless we secure a settlement on your behalf.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Injuries You Can Suffer After a Motorcycle Accident
Sadly, motorcycle accident victims’ injuries can be far worse than those typically suffered by people riding in cars and trucks.
Vulnerable motorcycle riders can sustain catastrophic injuries in a collision. Sadly, fatal injuries are also common in motorcycle collisions.
If you are a motorcycle accident victim, your bodily injuries can differ depending on the severity of the crash. The most common injuries include:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Head injuries
- Loss of a limb
- Internal injuries and organ damage
- Nerve damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Severe spinal cord injuries
- Lacerations and burns
- Road rash
- Permanent disability
A Mount Pleasant motorcycle accident attorney can work on your claim while you deal with the accident’s psychological, physical, and emotional pain. We can also help you file a wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one passes away in South Carolina.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Common Biases Against Motorcycle Accidents Victims
Our South Carolina motorcycle accident attorneys believe it is unlawful for the innocent party to suffer damages while the real culprit goes free. Since many car and truck drivers assume motorcyclists are reckless, at-fault drivers take advantage of this stereotype.
They are quick to point an accusing finger at a motorcyclist when an accident occurs and blame the rider for the accident.
A motorcycle accident lawyer in Mount Pleasant, SC, will scrutinize the cause of the accident to reveal the truth. When you have facts to support your claim, you’ll have the confidence to stand up to insurance companies when pursuing compensation.
Compensation for a South Carolina Motorcycle Accident
Most victims of motorcycle accidents suffer severe injuries that often turn out to be permanent. If you successfully pursue your injury claim in South Carolina, you can receive different kinds of compensation from the negligent party, including:
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Depression and emotional anguish
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Loss of income
- Punitive damages
If you have suffered severe injuries in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina, it is best to seek legal representation from our personal injury attorneys before filing a claim.
Please remember that South Carolina has a statute of limitations that applies in these cases, so it is best to review your legal options with an attorney as soon as possible.
Contact a Motorcycle Injury Attorney in Mount Pleasant, SC
Please do not suffer in silence after a motorcycle accident. If someone else caused your injuries, you could get the help you need from a Mount Pleasant Motorcycle attorney.
Our team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, understands the unique challenges you can face when pursuing compensation for your damages. If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident in Mount Pleasant or elsewhere in Charleston County, contact us today to schedule a free legal consultation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001