The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that rollover accidents account for 2.1% of all collisions, resulting in 35% of all traffic accident-related deaths. Because of the violent nature of these collisions, rollover accidents result in countless injuries and fatalities each year.
If you were seriously injured because of a rollover accident, it is normal to feel overwhelmed. Because of the accident, you and your loved ones may need long-term medical care or rehabilitation, which can be costly. You may not be able to work or live without in-home assistance. You may be angry and looking for answers.
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we want you to focus on getting better and leave the rest to us. We can build a personal injury case that is geared toward getting you the compensation you deserve. A Mount Pleasant rollover accident attorney from our team can help you.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
The Dangers of Rollover Car Accidents
The NHTSA reports that 10,000 people each year lose their lives in rollover accidents. You may be interested in bringing a personal injury claim for your own injuries or filing a wrongful death claim on behalf of a late loved one.
An attorney can examine the details of your case to strategize a course of legal action. They may do this by consulting with your health care team, who can provide more information regarding your injuries, their cause, and your expected recovery time.
You may be suffering from one or more of the following conditions:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and lacerations
- Spinal cord trauma
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
The trauma of a car accident can last a lifetime. While your medical bills may be putting a strain on your financial resources, filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit can work to recover compensation for your outstanding expenses.
Our team can review the details of the involved insurance policies to determine if you have coverage options. Our goal is to leave no accident-related expenses unaccounted for.
Mount Pleasant Rollover Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Possible Causes of Your Rollover Accident
The NHTSA reports that one of the leading contributors to rollover accidents is drunk driving. The organization reports that nearly half of all rollover accidents involve a drunk driver.
If this was a contributor to your Mount Pleasant car accident case, your lawyer can review the police report to determine fault and liability. They can even review the at-fault motorist’s driving history for any previous traffic violations and offenses.
Some causes of your rollover accident may include:
- Speeding: The NHTSA reports that many rollover accidents are caused by speeding. Nearly 75% of all rollover accidents involve cars traveling at more than 55 miles per hour.
- Poor road conditions: Your accident may have been caused by an unexpected bend in the road or another hazardous roadway condition. If this was a factor in your collision, you may be able to hold a government department or municipality responsible.
- Vehicle defects: Taller and narrower vehicles with a high center of gravity are more likely to flip over during a crash. Additionally, some inherent defects in your vehicle’s design may have contributed to your accident. If so, you may have the basis of a product liability claim against the car’s manufacturer.
Our personal injury lawyers will conduct an investigation of your case and pave the way for your case’s success. You can ask us any questions that you may have about what a rollover accident lawyer in Mount Pleasant can do for you.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How Our Team Can Serve You
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we can take the time to investigate the circumstances leading to your collision. Our goal is to determine who can be held financially accountable for your losses and then advocate for your right to fair compensation. We can:
- Work with the insurance company: It can be difficult to convince a profit-driven insurer that you deserve coverage for your losses. We can present the liable insurer with evidence that shows how another party’s actions contributed to your damages.
- Collect evidence: We can collect eyewitness statements, surveillance footage, phone records, and the police report to learn more about how your accident happened.
- Identify the liable party (or parties): There may be more than one party responsible for your losses. If so, we can enact legal measures to hold all of them financially accountable.
- Negotiate with the insurers on your behalf: We can calculate the cost of your damages to determine what monetary figure constitutes a fair settlement offer. If we cannot reach an agreement with the insurance company, then we can file a lawsuit and go to court.
- File a lawsuit: We can file your case to the appropriate South Carolina court. We can take proactive measures to ensure that your case goes through the proper legal channels.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Get Started With a Free, No-Obligation Consultation
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a rollover accident, you may be tempted to accept the first settlement offer that the liable insurer extends. Yet, you do not have to accept any amount of money that you do not believe is fair.
When you team up with a Mount Pleasant rollover accident lawyer, they can handle all correspondence with the insurance company so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, our clients get to focus on moving forward while we handle their legal matters.
To get started with a free consultation, call us or fill out our online contact form.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001