The attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers are empathetic to the struggles that a slip and fall injury brings to a victim and their family. In addition to the physical pain that accompanies an injury and recovery, increased medical expenses and lost wages create additional mental and financial stress.
If you sustained an injury on another party’s property, you might be entitled to recover damages for your losses in a premises liability claim. Slip and fall lawyers serving Lexington, SC, are here to help and fight for the compensation that you deserve.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Dedication to Slip and Fall Accident Victims
If you slip and fall while you are out and about in Lexington, the legal team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is here to help you through a difficult time. With a dedication to client service, a team member is available for questions and concerns around the clock.
Additionally, the firm offers free consultations and handles cases on a contingency basis, so you don’t have to worry about upfront costs. We will collect attorney fees from any settlement or court-awarded verdict that we secure for you.
Additionally, our Lexington, SC, slip and fall lawyers are willing to travel to your home or hospital to discuss your case, when your injury prevents you from traveling to us.
Lexington Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Risk Factors for Slip and Fall Accidents
Slips and falls might be caused by many things, including spills, dilapidated buildings and stairways, highly polished floors, unkempt yards, and more. South Carolina’s Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) reports three major risk factors that increase the likelihood of a person experiencing an unintentional fall:
- Age – As one ages, the chance of falling increases, with those over 85 having the greatest risk; older adults are also at a greater risk of fatality.
- Activity – Those who are not physically active have a higher risk of a fall.
- Fear – Those who have already experienced a fall develop fear, which makes them more likely to fall again.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How We Can Help After a Slip and Fall in Lexington, South Carolina
Sometimes a slip and fall results in minor injuries that don’t require a lawyer or legal action, but when injuries are severe, an experienced attorney can help you after a slip and fall accident in many ways.1 Here are some examples:
- Investigation. We will investigate your case and gather relevant support such as medical records, photos, witness statements, and more.
- Consultation. We will consult with our vast network of experts who can speak to your injuries, help determine liability, and place a value on your claim.
- Negotiation. We will negotiate with insurance companies and any other defendant so you can focus on recovery.
- Litigation. When liable parties refuse to offer full and fair compensation, we will litigate your case to make sure you get the compensation that you deserve.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Next Steps After a Slip and Fall in Lexington
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Lexington, you need to call an attorney that serves the area as soon as possible. Here are some immediate steps that you can take until you have a chance to consult with a lawyer:
- Go to the doctor ASAP. Your health is a top priority, and some injuries don’t present with symptoms right away. Even if you feel okay, go to the doctor to get checked out and prevent an insurance company from arguing that your fall didn’t cause the injury. You can visit your normal physician or head to nearby Lexington Medical Center.
- Take photos. Use your cell phone to take pictures of the hazard that led to your slip and fall accident. Additionally, take pictures of any visible injuries so you can share them with your attorney.
- Only speak with your Lexington, SC, slip and fall attorney about your case. Chatting with others or posting information about your case on social media might give the defense information to use against you and reduce the value of your claim.
A Lexington, SC Slip and Fall Lawyer Can Help You Today
Don’t risk missing out on the compensation that you deserve. Call an experienced slip and fall lawyer serving Lexington, SC, as soon as possible. If you or a loved one sustained an injury after falling on another party’s property, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or online for a free consultation to discuss the details of your accident.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001