If you sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident on another party’s property, South Carolina law entitles you to seek damages in civil court. Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation to learn about your rights and how a slip and fall lawyer in Irmo, South Carolina, can assist you after a slip and fall accident.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Our Dedication to Slip and Fall Accident Victims in Irmo
With continued commitment to client satisfaction, the firm offers 24/7 phone access to clients who have questions or concerns. Additionally, the firm offers free case reviews and handles cases on a contingent fee basis, so injury victims don’t have to worry about paying upfront attorney fees.
A slip and fall attorney in Irmo, SC, will recover our fees from any compensation that we secure for you. We will also meet at your home or the hospital to discuss the details of your slip and fall claim if your injury prevents you from traveling to our Columbia office.
Irmo Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Risk Factors for Slip and Fall Accidents
Many hazards might cause a slip and fall such as wet and dry spillage, dilapidated buildings, heavily polished floors, debris-filled yards and walkways, and more, but some factors increase the risk of a slip and fall. South Carolina’s Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) reports three risk factors that increase the odds of an unintentional fall:
- Age. As people age, they often lose muscle and bone strength, reducing their ability to remain upright when they encounter a hazard in their path.
- Activity. Those who are sedentary also struggle with the strength to balance themselves if they slip.
- Fear. After a person falls, they might develop a fear of falling, causing them to be less active, lose strength, and possibly fall again.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How We Can Help After a Slip and Fall in Irmo, South Carolina
Not all slip and fall accidents require legal action, but when they occur because of another party’s negligence, victims must sue to recover losses. Here are some of the ways George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you throughout the legal process:
- Investigating your case by contacting potential witnesses, obtaining relevant records and documents, taking photos, and more.
- Consulting with experts to determine liability, assess future medical expenses, and place value on non-economic damages like pain and suffering.
- Negotiating with insurance companies so you can focus on rehabilitation and returning to life as normal.
- Litigating your case when settlement is not an option.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Immediate Steps After a Slip and Fall in Irmo
Here are some immediate steps that you can take after sustaining an injury until you have a chance to meet with one of our attorneys:
- See a doctor ASAP. Insurance companies might question whether or not your fall caused your injuries. Getting your injuries documented with a medical professional supports your case and undermines the defense. Visit Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge if your regular doctor isn’t available.
- Take photos of the hazard. Property owners have the incentive to remove the hazard that caused your fall. If you are physically able, use your cell phone to take pictures of the scene of your slip and fall accident and of any visible injuries that you sustained.
- Only speak with your attorney about the accident. Speaking with others about your lawsuit or posting on social media might give an insurance company or the defense information that could reduce the value of your claim.
An Irmo Slip and Fall Lawyer Can Help You Today
Get the compensation that you deserve for your slip and fall injuries and seek help from a slip and fall lawyer serving Irmo, SC. Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or through our online form for a free consultation to discuss your case.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001