Serious car crashes can change your life forever. The right legal representation makes it easier to manage a complicated situation so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
Consult with a car accident lawyer serving Bennettsville, SC who can fight for fair compensation. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, protecting injured victims is more than just a job. It is our passion. We will dedicate our time and energy to help you seek the money that you deserve for your injuries and losses.
Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers now at (888) 612-7001 to talk to a member of our bilingual staff and receive a free, no-obligation case review.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Types of Accidents
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we have helped many clients obtain the money they deserve for injuries they suffered in a wide variety of accidents.1 During our careers, we have handled:
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Moped accidents
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Ridesharing accidents, including Uber and Lyft
We firmly believe car accident victims deserve fair compensation. Allow us to put our experience to work for you in your fight for justice. Call our firm now at (888) 612-7001 to get a free, no-obligation case review.
Motor Vehicle Accident Classifications
There are many different types of car accidents – all of which can cause serious injuries. Some of the most common types of car accidents include:
- Head-On Collisions: Head-on collisions often occur on narrow two-lane highways with little room between the opposing lanes of traffic. These collisions often occur when one motorist tries to pass a slower moving vehicle. They are more common at night, in inclement weather, when a driver swerves to avoid an animal or object in the roadway, or when one of the motorists is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. These are considered to be one of the most dangerous types of crashes due to the severity of the damage they can cause and the speeds at which they usually occur.
- Side-Impact Collisions: A side-impact or “T-bone” collision often occurs when drivers make left turns or rush to turn in an attempt to beat a traffic signal.
- Vehicle Rollovers: Typically, these crashes occur when a vehicle attempts to make a sharp turn at a higher-than-normal speed or is struck from the side. Motorists that drive SUVs or other large vehicles with a higher center of gravity are at a greater risk of their vehicle rolling over. Victims of rollover accidents often suffer grave, life-threatening injuries.
- Rear-End Collisions: Many rear-end collisions occur when drivers are following another vehicle too closely and either the following driver is not paying attention or the leading vehicle stops suddenly. These types of accidents are typical at intersections and when drivers are traveling in heavy traffic, construction areas, or other places where traffic patterns are more unpredictable.
- Single-Vehicle Accidents: In general, these accidents occur when a driver falls asleep, experiences a medical emergency at the wheel, or swerves to avoid an object or child who runs into a roadway. These accidents also sometimes occur due to a vehicle defect or faulty repair, or even due to poor weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, or flooding.
Whatever type of Bennettsville, SC, car accident you experienced, our firm can help. Recovering from serious injuries should be your priority. Allow a car accident lawyer serving Bennettsville, SC to fight for fair compensation. To get a free, no-obligation case review, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today at (888) 612-7001.
Bennettsville Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me2(888) 612-7001
Injuries Sustained in Car Accidents
You may experience life-changing injuries after your car accident. These may include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Leg injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe burns
- Arm and shoulder injuries
- Psychological or emotional trauma
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we do not believe you should suffer for the careless mistakes of others. Our firm stands ready to help you fight for justice and the money you need. Call us now at (888) 612-7001.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
What Type of Compensation Is Available?
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we are committed to your physical and financial well-being. Since the amount of compensation you may receive depends on the unique circumstances of your case, attorneys can only provide an estimate of the possible value of your case once we have conducted a full investigation into your accident. We will discuss your claim during a free case consultation and, once you hire us, we will begin gathering evidence of all the potential damages available to you under South Carolina law. In most cases, these damages can include:
- Medical expenses
- Hospital bills
- Physical therapy
- Ongoing care
- Loss of services
- Loss of companionship
- Lost wages and future earnings
- Pain and suffering
When you need a car accident lawyer serving Bennettsville, SC, call our firm. Since we work on a contingency fee basis, we will not accept fees if you do not receive any compensation.* Call now at (888) 612-7001 for your free case review.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
We Step in and Handle Insurance Companies
Typically, insurance providers do not offer enough to cover medical costs, loss of pay, and other expenses, and they usually try to rush the settlement because they know you need money fast. Don’t settle for the insurance company’s first offer as it usually will not fully cover all of your injuries and other expenses.
By speaking to one of our car accident lawyers serving Bennettsville, SC, you will get a clearer picture of what fair compensation for your specific injuries may be. Having a lawyer who can negotiate on your behalf can mean all the difference in your case. If our negotiations fail to result in adequate compensation, we stand ready to file a lawsuit on your behalf and fight for the money you deserve.
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we have your back when you feel like no one else does. Call our team now at (888) 612-7001 to discuss your car accident case for free.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001