When a bus is involved in a collision, the consequences can be severe or even fatal. If you were injured while riding a city bus, a school bus, or a privately-owned bus, you may have the right to hold the at-fault party responsible.
After sustaining an injury in a bus accident, you may face many challenges including medical bills, loss of time at work, and a complete disruption of your daily life. A bus accident lawyer in Bennettsville, SC, can help you navigate the legal process and pursue damages for your injuries.
Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for a free review of your bus accident case. We have helped more than 40,000 accident victims just like you recover the damages they deserve.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Types of Bennettsville, SC, Bus Accident Cases Our Team Takes On
Buses often carry dozens of passengers at the same time, which means a collision can result in countless different types of injuries. At our firm, we handle them all. We have the legal knowledge and experience required to help you obtain a resolution to your bus accident case.
Common types of bus accidents our team handles include:
- Distracted driving accidents
- City bus accidents
- School bus accidents
- Bus/pedestrian accidents
- Drivers operating their vehicle while intoxicated
- Driver fatigue
- Untrained or undertrained bus drivers
- Mechanical failures
- Faulty or poorly maintained equipment
- Multi-vehicle collisions
Bus accident cases can be particularly complex due to the number of potential victims, the possibility of multiple at-fault parties, and the restrictions involved in pursuing legal action against a city or state government under S.C. Code § 15-78-120. We are prepared to fight for your rights, no matter the complexity of your case.
Bennettsville Bus Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Available Damages for Bennettsville, SC, Bus Accident Victims
The moments or days after a bus accident may be a time of pain, confusion, and even fear. You may be unsure of your options or if you are even eligible to recover damages for your injuries.
A bus accident attorney in Bennettsville, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can guide you through this challenging time by explaining your legal rights and helping you understand the damages for which you may be eligible.
Common types of compensation we recover for bus accident victims include:
- Medical bills: Including ambulance transportation, ER room visits, setting bones, X-rays, MRIs, CAT scans, surgery, hospitalization cost, and physical therapy costs.
- Lost wages: Including time at work missed due to injuries or doctors’ visits and lost future wages if returning to work is not possible.
- Pain and suffering: Including physical pain you suffered, mental anguish, inconvenience, and the disruption to your daily life.
If your loved one passed away due to injuries they sustained in a Bennettsville, SC, bus accident, our team may pursue a wrongful death claim against the at-fault party. This type of case may allow you to recover additional damages, such as loss of future wages, the cost of a funeral, and the emotional impact of losing your loved one.
For an accurate estimate of the value of your case, our legal team must examine the details of your case.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Help You After a Bus Accident
After a bus accident, you may be disoriented, in pain, and overwhelmed by the whole situation. Our team treats our clients like family, which means we are here to walk you through this challenging time each step of the way.
Here is how our team can help after your bus accident:
- Meet you wherever it is convenient for you to discuss your case, including the hospital
- Take over all communication with insurance adjusters, medical collection agencies, and any other third parties
- Communicate with you regularly, so you are never left wondering where your case is
- Investigate your accident to uncover who was at fault
- Gather evidence, including medical bills, accident reports, and other paperwork to build a case.
- Consult with experts to strengthen your case for damages
- Negotiate a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Fight for your rights in court, if necessary
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Contact a Bus Accident Lawyer Serving Bennettsville, SC, Today
When a bus is involved in a car crash, the consequences can be severe for the victims and their families. You may be in pain and worried about what your life will look like after your accident. This is a challenging time, but you can make it through with the support of your friends, family, and a legal advocate willing to fight passionately for your rights.
If you or someone you love was injured in a bus wreck, a personal injury lawyer can help you hold the at-fault party responsible for their actions. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today or fill out our online form for a free case review with a Bennettsville bus accident lawyer.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001