When another person’s negligence leads to injuries, victims can hold them responsible for their losses. In South Carolina, a negligent driver could have caused your crash on I-95, or the negligence of Food Lion operators could have caused your trip and fall. You may stand to collect compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is dedicated to helping injured individuals get fair compensation after they have been injured in an accident. Our South Carolina personal injury lawyers have helped many people obtain the fair compensation they deserve.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
You May Recover a Variety of Damages For an Injury Case in South Carolina
Injuries can easily add up. Medical bills and lost wages can force a family into debt. If you suffer permanent impairment after an accident, you may also face a lifetime of treatment, and you may not be able to earn your pre-injury income.
You deserve compensation that will address each of these losses. You may be entitled to compensation for the following damages:
- Hospital and medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and/or reduced earning capacity
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of quality of life
- Home modifications
- Property damage
If you lost a loved one, you may be able to recover their funeral expenses, medical bills, and the income they would have continued to provide the household. You may even receive an award for their pain and suffering before their passing.
South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Our Firm’s Practice Areas in South Carolina
Our South Carolina personal injury attorneys handle a wide variety of cases. We can help if your injuries resulted from a:
- Car accident
- Workplace accident
- Dangerous drug
- Dog bite
- Defective product
- Moped accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall
- Truck accident
We can also help if you lost a loved one due to wrongful death.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Our Attorneys Can Protect Your Rights to Compensation
If you’ve been injured, you have enough to worry about without having to deal with an insurance company. An insurance company may attempt to pay you less than you deserve, or it could outright deny your claim. We can handle all the communications with insurers and seek a fair settlement.
Our South Carolina injury lawyers have negotiated with insurance companies for years and know how to protect our clients from unfair practices.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Our Team Can Handle Your Case on a Contingency Basis
We understand you are already facing financial strain after an accident. We aim to make our services affordable so you can hire a lawyer to handle your case and focus on your health.
We take cases on a contingency-fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a penny for our services. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.
Why Should You Choose George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers?
When looking for a law firm, you should consider its previous case results, client testimonials, and how they handle their cases. Our firm:
- Has sought compensation for more than 40,000 injury victims
- Boasts an award-winning team of lawyers
- Offers free first consultations
- Offers personalized attention and is available 24/7
Our Client Testimonials Speak for Themselves
Take a look at what some of our clients have to say about working with our firm:
- “The insurance adjuster was absolutely horrible to me. He was rude and tried to take advantage of me. He didn’t want to listen to a word I said. That’s why I called George Sink. I felt like my lawyer was there for me anytime I needed. He told me I could call anytime, day or night. They handled everything extremely fast. I had bills piling up everyday, and George Sink just made them go away. The day I got my check I was so relieved. Everything was finally taken care of, they helped me get back to my normal life.” – Tiffany A.
- “From the minute I called George Sink law firm, they were right on board, they were ready to hear my story, they were ready to hear what happened. They made me feel welcome, they were very concerned, they called to check on me. And that speaks volumes to me. I made a great choice in choosing George Sink law firm.” – Deanna M.
- “George Sink’s law firm got me to the right doctors, right away. After my accident, I called George Sink’s office right away. They get the job done. George Sink Injury Lawyers get the job done. I love George Sink Injury Lawyers. They really fight to get you the most money. I didn’t have to worry about any medical bills. George Sink’s office took care of everything. Just call them and they’ll help you.” – Christal B.
When you call for your free consultation, you can learn more about how our legal team can handle your case.
Make Sure You Seek Medical Attention
After any type of accident, see a doctor so you can document your injuries and receive the treatment you need to recover. Even if you believe your injuries are minor, you need a doctor to determine any underlying conditions that could lead to long-term complications.
Additionally, some injuries do not manifest symptoms immediately. It’s better to play it safe and seek medical attention immediately. A doctor can also help your case for compensation by linking your accident to your injuries.
If you fail to see a doctor or follow through with your treatment plan, an insurer may try to argue that you contributed to your injuries. Protect your health and rights to compensation.
Work With a South Carolina Personal Injury Attorney Today
For over 40 years, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has advocated for victims across South Carolina. Our law firm has office locations in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Moncks Corner, Orangeburg, Walterboro, Myrtle Beach, Spartanburg, Anderson, and Florence.
We can investigate your accident, gather evidence of another party’s liability, and fight for fair compensation. Give us a call at (888) 612-7001 and start your free consultation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001