Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all the food and product recalls when it seems like every day there is a new danger. Sites like FDA.gov , USDA.gov and recalls.gov will keep you updated on recent recalls, but have there been any you missed?
As a North Charleston personal injury lawyer , I know it can be hard to keep track of all the recalls, so I've prepared a list of the top 10 product recalls in recent years.
1. Infantino Baby Slings- March 2010, suffocation risk
2. Toyota - January 2010, defective gas pedals
3. Simplicity drop-side cribs - July 2009, suffocation risk
4. Chinese baby formula - 2008, melamine poisoning
5. Bridgestone/Firestone tires - 2000, faulty tires
6. Beef - February 2008, E. coli contamination
7. Peanut Butter - 2008, Salmonella poisoning
8. Vioxx arthritis drug - September 2004, side-effect risks
9. Tylenol - 1982, poisoning from tampering
10. Ford Pinto - 1981, explosion risk
Many of the recalled items can cause injury or death to consumers. If you or a loved one has been injured from a recalled product, contact a North Charleston personal injury lawyer .