Patrick Scarlett has been helping injured people at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers since 2008. He grew up in Greenville, started with the firm in Columbia, helped grow our Florence and Myrtle Beach offices, and has spent the most time working from our principal office in North Charleston. Patrick is licensed to practice in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina.
Patrick has successfully represented clients in car accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle accidents, moped accidents, golf cart accidents, hit-and-run accidents, pedestrians and bicyclists hit by motor vehicles, and accidents caused by drunk and impaired drivers. Patrick has won financial compensation for his clients in cases against negligent businesses, bus drivers, van drivers, Uber and Lyft drivers, commercial drivers and truck drivers. While the basic rules of these different types of cases are similar, there are particular rules that apply to each of these scenarios that are unique.
Patrick’s principles that guide his practice are:
1. Kindness above all. Do unto others as you would have done unto you. My clients, who are going through one of the most difficult times in their lives, deserve extra care and kindness.
2. Communication is key. Professionals must clearly communicate expectations. The most important part of my job is to communicate with my client what is happening and why, and if I can, what I foresee happening next.
3. Speed is part of my duty to my client. There are enough delays in a client’s case that are part of the process or caused by the insurance companies. Unless the delay will lead to a better result, my goal is to work promptly and efficiently to the best result FAST.
Patrick and his wife Catherine live in Charleston County with their precious daughters Mary Gadsden and Virginia. Patrick enjoys being a family man, house and car projects, spending time outdoors, fitness, cycling, rowing, sailing, and boating.
- University of South Carolina School of Law: Juris Doctor
- University of South Carolina Darla Moore School of Business: International Master of Business Administration
- University of Notre Dame: Bachelor of Science
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
Contact Patrick Scarlett
Office Number: 1-800-849-7465
Direct Line: 843-569-1700
7011 Rivers Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29406