After suffering injuries in an accident, it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That’s where George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers comes in. We want to be a beacon of light in your fight for justice and compensation.
You don’t have to face legal challenges alone. Our Macon personal injury lawyers can stand with you. We can prove negligence, calculate your losses, and fight for what you deserve.
Additionally, our firm works on a contingency-fee basis. You only pay our attorney’s fees if we recoup compensation for your losses. Otherwise, you pay nothing.*
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Macon, call 478-220-4863
We Seek Compensation for Claimants Injured in These Situations
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers handles all types of personal injury cases in Macon, GA, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Moped accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dangerous drugs
- Mass torts
- Defective products
- Slips and falls
- Premises liability incidents
- Dog bites and other pet attacks
- Nursing home abuse
Our personal injury lawyers who serve Macon, GA, win even the most complicated cases, and we have the results to prove it.
Macon Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me478-220-4863
We’re Ready to Recover These (and Other) Injury-Related Damages
We have one goal: to recover the full cost of your injury-related losses. Right now, we can’t estimate your case’s value. Our representatives will need to review your circumstances first. However, some damages we’ve recovered for previous claimants include:
- Healthcare expenses, including the ambulance ride, surgeries, and medications
- Physical rehabilitation
- Accessibility equipment
- Home renovations to accommodate a disability
- Lost income and other employee benefits
- Property damage expenses
- Diminished future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
How Can Our Team Recover Compensation For You and Your Loved Ones?
After evaluating your losses, your lawyer will send the liable insurer a demand letter. This outlines the value of your damages, the extent of your injuries, and the cause of your accident. Ideally, the insurer will agree to a favorable settlement.
If not, however, we can continue negotiating or file a lawsuit. Our team will manage all of your case’s legal obligations while you focus on feeling better.
How Our Injury Team in Macon, GA, Can Help You Recoup Compensation
Here are some ways we can build and manage your case:
We Will Investigate Your Case’s Details
Conducting an investigation lets us determine fault and liability for your losses. This also gives insight into your accident’s cause. Investigating your case involves:
- Visiting the accident/incident scene
- Interviewing any available witnesses
- Seeking photos and videos of the accident/incident
- Obtaining police, facility, or employer accident reports
- Gathering your medical records and bills
- Consulting with accident reconstruction specialists
Our Firm Will Calculate Your Past, Present, and Future Damages
We want your settlement to reflect the full scope of your injury-related losses. Our injury attorneys will calculate your case’s value by:
- Consulting with economists
- Adding up your invoices and billing statements
- Considering your anticipated care costs
- Accounting for your non-economic damages, like pain and suffering
We Can Prove Your Injuries Were Caused by Negligence
Many injury cases require us to prove negligence to secure damages. Using your case’s evidence, we can assert:
- Dutyof care. We must prove that the other party had an obligation to keep you from getting hurt. This is often the simplest element of negligence to prove. In a car accident case, for example, all motorists must drive safely.
- Breachof duty of care. We must prove that the party breached their duty of care. For instance, drivers must slow down in bad weather. If a driver speeds in heavy rain, this could qualify as a breach of their duty of care.
- Causation. We must show that the other party caused you to get hurt. Going back to the car accident example, we would use traffic camera footage, the police report, and eyewitness testimony to prove your accident’s cause.
- Damages. We must demonstrate the physical, emotional, and economic injuries that you suffered. Your lawyer in Macon can do this by using your personal injury-related invoices, receipts, and bills.
Once we prove all of these elements, we can move into the next phase of your case.
Our Lawyers Will Negotiate With the Liable Insurer for a Fair Settlement Offer
Your first experience with the insurance company might be surprisingly pleasant. It might even offer a settlement in the days after your accident. But don’t be fooled. The first offer likely reflects a fraction of what your case is really worth.
When you entrust your case to our injury team in Macon, our team can fight for an offer that reflects your situation. As noted, this involves calculating your losses and proving negligence. It also involves recognizing bad faith insurance practices.
Remember: insurance companies don’t always play by the rules. They might pressure you into giving a recorded statement or accepting a low offer. Our lawyers don’t have patience for uncooperative insurance companies. If the liable insurer doesn’t pay what you’re owed, we’ll file a lawsuit against the at-fault party and go from there.
We Can File a Personal Injury Lawsuit and Fight for Compensation
Our trial-ready lawyers have won countless court cases. That’s because we understand the legal process inside and out. To win your case, we will:
- Take depositions from the involved parties
- Present your case’s evidence
- Cross-examine the other party’s witnesses
- Call on healthcare professionals to attest to your condition
- Present the value of your case
- Object to unfair proceedings
- Advise you on what to say on the witness stand
- Follow courtroom procedure
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to Start Your Free Case Review
We are deeply committed to the residents of Macon, GA. Our lawyers and staff will apply this passion to your personal injury case. Our firm wants you to receive the money that you deserve.
While our lawyers focus on your case’s legal matters, you can focus on your health and family. To learn more about working with our injury team, dial (478) 220-4863. There’s no obligation to partner with us when you call.