Car accidents may leave victims permanently injured, in chronic pain, and feeling emotionally battered. For some, the situation can feel even more hopeless when their injuries prevent them from working and caring for their loved ones.
If you suffered losses in a car accident, the burden does not have to be yours alone—you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, as well as your emotional stress. Consult a car accident lawyer serving Sumter, SC to learn about your legal options and how to pursue compensation for your injuries and pain and suffering.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Sumter, call 803-402-3164
Types of Accident Cases We Handle
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we dedicate ourselves to helping accident victims in Sumter recover fair and full compensation for their damages. Allow us to put more than four decades of experience to work for you. Over the years, we have recovered millions of dollars for clients who suffered injuries in1:
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents and moped accidents
- Taxi and car service vehicle accidents, such as Lyft and Uber
- Car, crossover, and SUV accidents
- Bus accidents
If you suffered injuries in an accident that is not listed above, we urge you to contact our firm anyway. Our car accident lawyers serving Sumter, SC will fight to get justice for you and your loved ones. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today at 803-402-3164.
Sumter Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me803-402-3164
When Negligence Caused Your Sumter Car Crash
Negligence causes many serious car accidents. Negligent driving is when a driver fails to fulfill a duty of care and can take many different forms, including the following:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol –Any accident involving a driver who has consumed drugs or alcohol beyond the legal limit. Anyone who drives with a blood alcohol content (BAC) above the legal limit of 0.08 is considered impaired.
- Fatigued driving –An accident caused by a driver who dozes off or falls asleep behind the wheel. This type of accident may also occur when a drowsy person lacks the alertness required to drive safely.
- Distracted driving –Anytime a motorist takes his eyes or attention off the road to do something other than drive; such as texting, talking on a cellphone, talking with a passenger, eating, etc..
- Speeding –When a driver travels over the posted speed limit and causes an accident.
- Reckless driving –When a driver operates a vehicle without any regard for others’ safety, such as running a red light, failing to stop at an intersection, or racing with other cars on the highway.
Our firm recognizes that a car accident can devastate both you and your family. If you or someone you love has suffered injuries in a car accident in Sumter, SC, call us at 803-402-3164. We can protect your rights and fight to get you fair compensation. We are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week, all year round.
Why Consult a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Sumter, SC
Many people wonder whether hiring a Sumter car accident attorney is necessary. Our firm understands the law and has over 40 years of experience negotiating with insurance companies and litigating matters in court.1
Most importantly, our firm gathers relevant evidence, asks the right questions, seeks expert opinions when necessary, and knows how to deal with insurance companies. If we cannot reach a fair settlement with the insurance company in your case, we work diligently to represent you at trial.
South Carolina law limits the time in which you can take legal action, usually allowing three years from the date of your accident to file your lawsuit. Securing a legal professional early in the process can help ensure that your case moves through the system more quickly and efficiently. Call us at 803-402-3164 if you want a firm that fights to get you fair compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Is the Value of Your Car Accident Claim?
That depends on the facts of your case. Since all car accidents are unique, we cannot guarantee a specific outcome or compensation value. However, we can tell you the types of losses you may recover compensation for:
- Physical and emotional pain and mental anguish
- Emergency room bills,ongoing and future healthcare expenses
- Therapy, rehabilitation, and prescription drugs
- Rehabilitation and prescription medication
- Lost wages
- Future income
- Permanent disabilities or scarring
Dedicated to helping those impacted by serious car accidents, our firm provides the guidance and support you need to recover and get your life back on track. Contact our firm, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, by calling 803-402-3164 for a free review of your car accident case in Sumter, SC.
Are the Services of a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Sumter Costly?
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we know the cost of hiring an injury attorney can stop victims from seeking legal representation. When it comes to our services, we can put your mind at ease.
We handle your case on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay an attorney’s fee unless and until you receive compensation for your injuries and other losses.* More importantly, you don’t have to worry about any upfront costs.
To discuss your case with a car accident lawyer serving Sumter, SC who will fight to get you fair compensation for your injuries, contact our firm for a free consultation at 803-402-3164.