In South Carolina, bicycle accident victims have the legal right to hold the driver who caused their crash responsible for their full range of accident-related losses and expenses. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an Orangeburg bicycle versus motor vehicle accident, the team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is here to help.
We offer free case reviews and can help you understand your rights after an Orangeburg, SC bike accident. When you trust us with your case, you can focus on getting better and leave the rest to us.
Call us today at 803-816-1111 for a complimentary consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer in Orangeburg, SC.
Damages Recoverable in an Orangeburg Bicycle Accident Case
The recoverable damages after an Orangeburg, SC bicycle accident depend on the losses and expenses related to the accident. We calculate the value of your case and collect documentation to prove your losses and expenses.¹
A bicycle accident case should cover a wide range of damages. Some of the most common include:
Medical Care and Related Costs
- Ambulance transportation
- Hospitalization and treatment
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Prescription medication
- Ongoing care costs and/or future care costs
- Medical, mobility, and accessibility equipment
Economic Expenses and Losses
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Loss of services
- Repair or replacement of your bicycle
- Replacement of your helmet and other personal property
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Pain and Suffering Damages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Mental anguish
- Other emotional damages
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one because of injuries they sustained in an Orangeburg, SC bicycle accident, you may be eligible to pursue damages by filing a wrongful death action. We can review the facts of your case and help you take legal action. Reach out to us today by calling 803-816-1111.
We Can Handle Your Orangeburg, SC Bicycle Accident Case
Our team has decades of experience fighting to protect the rights of South Carolina accident victims. We know how to identify the liable party and build a solid case against them.
Some causes of Orangeburg bicycle versus motor vehicle collisions include:
- Distracted driving
- Texting or talking on the phone
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Failure to give the cyclist enough space when passing
- Changing lanes without looking
- Failure to yield right of way
- Failure to look for bicycles before opening the car door
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in an Orangeburg, SC crash, we are here to take your call. You can reach us today at 888-612-7001.
We Will Navigate the Bicycle Accident Process
Our team knows how to navigate the personal injury process and has won payouts for clients just like you. Let us handle your case, and you can focus on getting better, we will take care of the rest. When you enlist the help of our team, you can expect us to:
- Manage all communication with the at-fault driver, their attorney, and others.
- Protect your right to full compensation.
- Collect evidence and analyze the facts of your accident and injuries.
- Build a solid case to prove negligence and liability.
- Document your full range of damages.
- Present your case in court if necessary.
- Advocate for you every step of the way.
- Fight for a full payout to cover all your damages.
You Have a Limited Time to File an Orangeburg, SC Bike Accident Case
South Carolina usually only gives accident victims three years from the date of their injuries to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you do not take action prior to the passing of this deadline, you may be unable to take any legal action.
We recommend you give us a call as soon as possible and let us get to work on your case. We can meet you at the hospital, in your home, or in another location that is convenient for you. Getting started as soon as possible allows us to start collecting evidence before it disappears so we can build the strongest possible case for full compensation.
Talk to a Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Orangeburg, SC
If you or an immediate family member suffered injuries in an Orangeburg, SC bicycle accident, the team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is standing by to help.
We can evaluate your case for free and help you take legal action. We can identify the liable party, build a solid case, and fight for a fair payout. You can focus on getting better while we take care of everything else.
Call us today at 803-816-1111 for your complimentary consultation with a member of our team.