A car accident can leave you with serious injuries and no way to pay your bills. When someone else’s actions caused the accident, you have the right to pursue compensation for your damages.
A car accident lawyer in Savannah, GA can help you fight for justice and the compensation you deserve. Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today at 912-225-4600 to get a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about your options.
We Handle All Types of Car Accident Cases in Savannah GA
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we dedicate our resources to getting you the settlement you deserve for your injuries and damages. Whatever the circumstances of your car crash, we can work to identify the party and recover compensation for your injuries and losses from the person or company who caused or contributed to your accident and the resulting injuries.
Some of the most common types of car accidents our clients experience include:
- Multiple car crashes
- Single car crashes
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end accidents
- Side impact (T-bone) crashes
Some of the most common reasons for injury accidents include:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Tired or fatigued driving
- Excessive speed
- Illegal turns
- Failure to yield
- Failure to observe traffic signs and laws
- Road debris or obstruction
- Roadway construction
- Impaired visibility
- Automotive defects
The Savannah car accident attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can assist you with all types of car accident injuries, no matter what caused the crash.
We will be your advocates, investigating your accident to determine fault and liability. We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your damages and push to obtain the fastest possible resolution of your case.
The Benefits of Working With a Car Accident Lawyer in Savannah
A car accident lawyer from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will protect your legal rights and work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other damages.
We offer the following services and more:
- Conducting a thorough investigation of your accident
- Documenting all aspects of your case
- Identifying the at-fault party or parties
- Establishing liability for your injuries
- Providing proactive communication
- Representing you against all responsible parties
- Building the strongest possible case
- Submitting your case to the insurance company
- Fighting for a just settlement on your behalf
- Communicating proactively and being available to help you
- Assigning two full-time employees to your case throughout the legal process.
We will put our resources to work for you and fight and negotiate to reach an equitable settlement for your physical, emotional, and financial damages. However, if the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith, we will advise you on your options about filing a lawsuit and making your case in court.
In many cases, Georgia statute of limitations requires you to file legal action within two years. Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers as soon as possible to preserve your right to pursue justice.
Identifying Fault and Proving Liability for a Car Accident
When you ask George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to handle your case, our legal team will go to work investigating and documenting every detail. We will obtain information and evidence that may include:
- Accident reports
- Witness statements
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Medical records
- Wage and income statements
- Expert opinions
We will use this information to determine the parties and factors that caused or contributed to your accident. After we establish fault, we will prove liability by demonstrating these elements:
- Duty of Care: The defendant had an obligation to act reasonably and protect you from harm.
- Breach of Duty: The defendant violated their obligation and failed to act reasonably, subjecting you to harm by their negligence.
- Causation: The defendant’s breach of duty caused your injury, and then we shall establish their liability for your damages.
- Actual Damages: You can pursue damages that include medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
Determining Damages and the Value of Your Car Accident Claim
Once we establish liability for your accident, we will identify your damages and obtain documentation to support each one. You may have legal grounds for recovering damages that include:
- Emergency transportation
- Emergency medical treatment
- Treatment from doctors and specialists
- Surgeon and anesthesiology services
- Medical testing
- Assistive devices
- Physical therapy
In addition to your medical bills to date, we will estimate and include the value of any future treatment you may need and pain you may suffer.
If your injuries made you miss work, we may also include the following in your claim:
- Lost wages and benefits to date
- Projected value of future lost income and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Direct and out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
To support the value of your claim, we may call on medical experts and others to provide professional opinions and testimony. We will document your claim thoroughly to make the most persuasive case possible and fight to obtain a reasonable settlement offer from the insurance company.
Our legal team is committed to helping you recover the full amount of your damages and getting you the resources you need to recover from your injuries and get your life back on track.
Get a Free Consultation with a Car Accident Lawyer in Savannah
After more than four decades serving clients with injuries sustained due to someone else’s actions, the personal injury lawyers of George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers are happy to advocate for you to get you the compensation you deserve. We have helped many clients, and we will put our background and experience to work for you.
We offer a no-cost, no-obligation, free consultation to answer your questions and help you decide what to do. Call us today at 912-225-4600.