If you have been injured in a car accident, your first call ought to be to your doctor or medical professional. Even if you think you are fine, you should be examined for hidden or potential injuries. It is not uncommon for health problems to appear or linger long after the accident. Your second call should be to a car accident lawyer in Georgia for a free consultation. You could be eligible for compensation for injuries because of the accident.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers helps Georgia car accident victims. You do not pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.* We invite you to call 888-612-7001 for a free consultation to discuss your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Georgia, call 888-612-7001
We Have Helped Thousands of Clients Recover Damages1
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has obtained millions of dollars for our clients1 in our 40 years of practice. Please understand that each case is unique. Our results for other clients do not guarantee the same compensation for you, but we will pursue the maximum in recoverable damages. Here are just some of our case results:
- $4.1 million total recovered for a family hit by a truck.
- $3 million total recovered for the family of a moped accident victim.
- $2.5 million total recovered for two clients hurt in a highway collision.
There is nothing that can replace a loved one or erase the trauma of a car, moped, or truck crash. In legal terms, however, a car accident lawyer in Georgia can help to make you whole. This means that we review your case and work hard to recover your damages. You should not have to be fooled by or need to struggle with insurance or legal issues while you are healing. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is ready to help you. Call for your free consultation today at 888-612-7001.
We Will Handle the Insurance Company While You Recover
Insurance companies who represent the other party may be urging you to sign a claim or make a statement to get a check. It may be tempting to accept, but remember this: insurance companies typically offer the lowest amount possible. We pursue the largest amount of eligible compensation and if necessary, take your case to court. However, in many cases, the State of Georgia gives you only two years, or less, to file a lawsuit. We invite you to contact us today. Don’t be caught short or miss an important deadline.
Georgia Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me888-612-7001
We Help with all Kinds of Car Accidents
As a personal injury firm in Georgia, our firm knows how to represent clients in all kinds of auto collisions. These include:
- Distracted or negligent driving
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Truck accidents including 18-wheel tractor trucks
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and moped accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Defective auto parts
- Wrongful death
- Rear end, head on, intersection, crosswalk, and rollover accidents
- Catastrophic injuries from any kind of crash
We invite you to call 888-612-7001 for a free consultation in your home, at the hospital, or at our office. We want to help you recover from losses and expenses related to the accident such as:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning potential
- Diminished quality of life
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Loss of companionship
- Vehicle or property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial expenses
How We Help You Recover Eligible Compensation
After you retain our services, our legal team gets to work right away on your case. Our lawyers, paralegals, investigators, and other professionals are here to help you and your loved ones during this stressful time. We want you to concentrate on feeling better and returning to a normal life as much as possible. You will have two assigned staff members who will keep you up to date with each development. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers devote our resources to get you all the compensation you could deserve.
Here is what we can do for you:
- Investigate the cause of the accident as the source of your injuries. We examine police records, witness statements, and accident scene photographs.
- Collect proof of your expenses that are a result of the accident. These might include bills for doctors, hospitals, prescriptions, mechanics, car rentals, and past pay stubs to show loss of wages.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.
- Litigate your case in court if the insurance company denies your claim or fails to agree to a reasonable settlement.
We have successfully resolved many injury cases, yet we treat each client with kindness and respect. Some of our clients have shared their positive experience with our firm on our website. We would be honored to serve you and your family.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Are Proud to Serve the State of Georgia
Georgia keeps growing, and sadly, that also means more potential for car accidents. According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, there were 385,221 crashes in 2015, more than 19,000 serious injuries, and 1,430 deaths.
We cannot prevent collisions, but we can help you recover the compensation you deserve. If you are suffering from injuries related to a car accident, please call the office of George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers at 888-612-7001 anytime for your free consultation in your home, at the hospital, or at our office.