Car wrecks can disrupt your life, cause painful injuries, emotional challenges, hefty medical bills, and serious financial setbacks. When these wrecks are caused by another person, victims and their families should not have to pay for the damages caused by the person who is at fault. In South Carolina, YOU have the legal right to seek financial compensation for your damages.
In times like these, working with an experienced attorney could make the difference in your case! You should not get stuck paying for an accident that was not your fault. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we have the experience to help get your money – FASTER.
Why Choose George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers?
- Voted “Best Law Firm” by Readers of The State Newspaper in 2014 and 2015
- Hundreds of Millions of Dollars in total recovered for our Clients
- Over 40,000 Injured & Disabled South Carolinians Trusted Our Firm
- We Can Come to You! Home, Hospital & Office Visits to Get Started Right Away
- We are near YOU! Charleston, North Charleston, Ladson, Goose Creek, MT Pleasant, Summerville, West Ashley, James Island, Johns Island, and all of South Carolina.
- 2 full time staff assigned to your case at all times. Over 150 employees available to help with your case.
We Help People Hurt In Auto Wrecks, On Motorcycles, By Tractor Trailers, Trucks, Cars, and Mopeds.
Our lawyers have decades of combined experience helping victims and families recover compensation in all types of auto accidents, including wrecks involving:
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving is a leading cause of car accidents in South Carolina. With the rise of cell phone usage and texting while driving, distracted driving problems may continue to worsen. Eating, grooming, reading GPS devices, and even using voice-activated command systems while driving are other sources of distraction that lead to accidents.
- Negligent driving: Careless driving is another major contributor to wrecks. Negligence can include speeding, driving aggressively or unsafely for current road and weather conditions, failing to yield the right-of-way, failing to obey traffic signals and signs, and failing to signal before changing lanes.
- Impaired driving: Another form of negligent driving, impaired driving involves operating a vehicle while intoxicated by alcohol and/or drugs. Impaired driving accidents lead to the senseless deaths of more than 400 South Carolinians each year.
Whatever the nature of your accident, our goal is to help you protect your rights! Other car accident cases we handle include:
What Compensation Can I Recover?
You can pursue compensation for several types of money damages. A Charleston car accident lawyer can help you file your personal injury claim and make sure you pursue every kind of relief available under your circumstances. Our lawyers can help you with:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage – usually for damage to your car, truck, moped, bike or motorcycle
If you have suffered the unfortunate loss of a loved one, we can also help you obtain justice through a wrongful death claim and potentially a survivorship claim, which together which could result in compensation for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering prior to death
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of financial support
Don’t Make a Mistake that Could Cost you Thousands
Car Wreck laws can be complicated. Saying one wrong thing to the insurance company or the other driver could cost you thousands of dollars in car repairs, medical bills, or more. We want to help. Call us first. We’ll be happy to review your case for FREE and get to work right away if we can help you. The call is free. The consultation is free. There’s no obligation. It’s worth taking 5-10 minutes to help prevent making a mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars.Call us 24/7. We’re happy to help get you every dollar you deserve.
How Much is Your Case Worth?
Our law firm has worked on a total of over 40,000 cases. We’ve seen what it takes to prepare a case for maximum value to get our clients all the money we can, as fast as we can. Because every case is different, our car wreck lawyers can work with you personally to help find the answers you need: Who can be held liable for your damages? How much could your case be worth? Which course of action will best suit your needs? We handle the legal work for you so you can focus on recovering. We commit to make the process as swift and successful as possible, every step of the way.
Request a FREE Case Review Today!
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has proudly served our community for over 40 years. Our team of Charleston car accident lawyers knows how to gather evidence, establish fault and liability, and get results for clients. The sooner you contact our firm, the sooner we can begin working on your case!
Request your FREE consultation online, or call us today at (888) 612-7001.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers serves the Charleston area, including North Charleston, Summerville, Mt Pleasant, Ladson, Goose Greek, James Island, West Ashley, Johns Island and more!