Social Security Disability FAQ

At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we assist individuals who are applying for social security benefits. With more than 40 years of experience in the field, our South Carolina personal injury lawyer knows what it takes to ensure our clients receive the benefits they deserve. Our attorney has handled thousands of personal injury cases, and works to ensure the rights of disabled workers are protected. We recognize how confusing the social security system can be, and we strive to make sure the process is as simple for our clients as possible. Browse through the questions and answers we have provided below or, for any additional information you are seeking, contact our firm today.

*Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Verdicts, awards, or total recovery presented reflect gross numbers, before attorney's fees, costs and expenses are deducted. No fee or cost it no recovery. Fee computed before deducting expenses from recovery.