If you or a loved one suffered an accident due to a driver who was street racing, you may be entitled to compensation. The types of compensation possible in your case could include your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
The injuries you or a loved one suffered may result in long-lasting consequences. You may be faced with rising financial burdens or be unable to return to work. If your injuries were the result of another party’s reckless actions, a Charleston street racing accident lawyer can help you fight for justice.
We help accident victims by providing legal representation in cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. To learn more, call us now for a free case evaluation.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Street Racing Creates Unsafe Driving Conditions
Street racing in any setting is dangerous and can cause drivers to lose control of their vehicles. Your lawyer can determine the cause of your accident by reviewing the information detailed in the police report. You are required to file a police report following a collision in South Carolina if the accident resulted in any injuries or deaths, per S.C. Code §56-5-1270.
Some information that the police report may contain include:
- The date and time of the collision
- The coordinates of where the collision occurred
- The contact information of the involved parties
- Any details regarding the other driver’s actions or behaviors
A Charleston street racing accident lawyer from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can review the police report and gather other forms of evidence that could benefit your case. Call us now for a free case review.
Charleston Street Racing Accidents Lawyer Near Me843-628-0100
The Legal Process and Your Compensable Damages
Your lawyer will begin the process of seeking compensation for your injuries by assigning a monetary cost to your accident-related expenses. They can do this by analyzing the invoices, bills, and receipts associated with your damages. From there, they will enter into negotiations with the liable party’s insurance company.
If we are not able to reach a fair settlement agreement, then you have the option of filing a lawsuit and going to court. There is no way to predict the outcome of your specific case without reviewing the facts of your situation and speaking with you first. However, compensation in your case could include:
- The medical costs associated with your immediate and ongoing medical care
- Your lost income, tips, wages, benefits, and bonuses
- Reduced earning capacity, if you are unable to make the same amount of money as you did before the collision
- Property damage costs, if your vehicle was damaged or totaled by the accident
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we believe that you should not have to pay out of pocket for the costs associated with your injuries and related losses. A lawyer from our firm can help you navigate and understand the civil process. We want to stand by your side during your time of need.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!843-628-0100
Allow Your Charleston Street Racing Accident Attorney to Handle the Insurance Company for You
Our team employs a strategic process for pursuing compensation for your injuries. We understand that some insurance companies will go to great lengths to either undervalue or underpay your claim. However, when you work with us, we can approach the insurance company with a monetary figure that represents the scope of your economic and non-economic damages.
When you work with a lawyer, in regard to the insurance company, we can:
- Negotiate a settlement for you and your family
- Review the details of the at-fault driver’s insurance policy
- Present the insurer with documentation of your losses
- Defend you against unscrupulous insurance practices
- Manage communications between yourself and the insurer
- Keep records of all written correspondence
Let our legal team deal with the insurance company. To learn more about how your lawyer can defend your legal rights, call us today.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
A Street Racing Accident Attorney in Charleston Can Help You Build a Strong Case
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by street racing, whether you know it or not, you have options for financial recovery. Your lawyer can employ various legal measures on your behalf to hold the at-fault driver accountable for their actions. Remember, even if the other driver was arrested and charged with a crime, you can still file a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
Throughout the duration of our working relationship, a lawyer can:
- Manage your case’s paperwork and filing
- Communicate with the involved parties on your behalf
- Collect evidence of fault, negligence, and liability
- Review the liable party’s insurance policy
- Negotiate for a fair settlement
- Answer any questions you may have
- Advise you on your legal options
- Estimate the cost of your damages
- Initiate a lawsuit, if needed
Contact a Street Racing Accident Lawyer in Charleston Today
You do not have to advocate for your legal rights alone. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we are committed to protecting your legal rights while you focus on healing from your injuries.
We encourage you to give our team a call so we can explain in more detail how a Charleston street racing accident lawyer can assist you. Call us today.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?843-628-0100