Driving aggressively can increase the risk of causing an accident. Those who cause an accident by driving aggressively can be held financially accountable for their dangerous behavior. If you or a loved one became the victim of an aggressive driver in the Charleston area, then a Charleston aggressive driving accident lawyer could help you pursue any compensation that you are entitled to.
You can speak with a member of the George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers team to learn more about how a Charleston aggressive driving accident attorney can help you. To get started, call for a free consultation.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Causes Behind Your Aggressive Driving Accident You Can Sue For
Many people hear the term “aggressive driving” and think of road rage. However, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) notes that aggressive driving can constitute any action or behavior that poses a hazard to others. Your aggressive driving accident attorney in Charleston will review the police report, witness testimony, and other forms of evidence in your case to determine the cause of your accident. With this information, they can start the process of assigning fault and liability for your collision-related expenses.
AAA notes that some aggressive driving practices include:
- Changing lanes suddenly or without signaling
- Engaging in road rage
- Braking suddenly
- Failing to obey traffic safety indicators
- Driving on the median
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Crowding drivers out of their lanes
If you or a loved one were involved in an accident caused by an aggressive driver, then the negligent motorist could owe you compensation. To learn more about what factors could have contributed to your Charleston motor vehicle accident, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today. We offer a free initial consultation, during which we encourage you to ask any questions that you may have for us.
Charleston Aggressive Driving Accidents Lawyer Near Me843-628-0100
Compensable Losses and Damages Stemming from a Car Accident
A lawyer can evaluate the aspects of your injuries, property damage, and other losses to arrive at an estimate for your out-of-pocket expenses. Their goal is to hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions, whether that be through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. When potential clients call our law firm, they often ask us what their case is worth.
Without examining the particular details of your case, we cannot confidently give you an answer. However, your aggressive driving accident lawyer in Charleston can help you recover the cost of your:
- Medical bills, including expenses associated with emergency transportation and surgical procedures
- Rehabilitative costs, if your injuries required long or short-term follow-up care
- Lost wages, if your injuries caused you to miss time from work
- Lowered earning capacity, if your injuries forced you to take a lower-paying job than the one you had before the accident
- Pain and suffering, which compensates you for the trauma of being in an accident
- Property damage or replacement costs, if your vehicle was totaled or damaged
A Charleston aggressive driving accident lawyer can alert you to any additional damages you may be eligible to recover. Call today for more details about how a lawyer can help you pursue compensation.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!843-628-0100
A Lawyer Can Manage Your Personal Injury Case for You
Being the victim of an aggressive driver can leave you frustrated, confused, and uncertain about your future. While you may be able to resolve your legal issues through negotiations with the liable insurer, you may have to file a lawsuit to get the compensation you need. You may decide to bring:
- A personal injury lawsuit, if you or a loved one suffered injuries and related losses
- A wrongful death lawsuit, if you lost a loved one due to the collision
Whichever form of lawsuit is necessary to recover damages, our car accident attorneys in Charleston, SC will argue your case. One piece of advice we offer to all our clients is to never accept an offer coming from the liable party’s insurance company or attorney. They don’t have your best interest at heart, and they will make a lowball offer with a small lump sum to cover some of your expenses and deter you from taking more significant legal action against them. Allow your lawyers to build a case for you and pursue the compensation you deserve.
How a Charleston Aggressive Driving Lawyer Will Assist You in Building a Strong Case
Having a lawyer can work to relieve the stress surrounding your case while you recover from your injuries or care for a loved one. Having a lawyer on your side may:
- Allow you to focus your time and effort on recovery
- Reduce the stress that you may feel pertaining to your legal obligations
- Clarify how state law views personal injury cases
You and your lawyer will share a common goal: recovering compensation for your collision-related expenses. They can calculate the total losses you have suffered due to the accident and determine what course of legal action could stand to benefit your interests. In the course of pursuing compensation, your lawyer may:
- Obtain documentation of your injuries from medical professionals
- Acquire testimony from witnesses
- Handle all paperwork necessary to complete your claim or lawsuit
- Make in-person appearances on your behalf when possible
- Negotiate a settlement
- Complete a trial, if necessary
- Defend your rights
Your lawyer will perform services that work to promote your legal goals and interests.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
You deserve justice after being injured by the negligence of a reckless driver. If an aggressive driver injured you, a loved one, or claimed a loved one’s life, you can call the team of a Charleston aggressive driving accident lawyer to begin the financial recovery process.
Our team operates on a contingency fee basis. You are not responsible for paying our attorney’s fees unless your case is successfully resolved. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?843-628-0100