Victims struggling with serious injuries should not have to pay the price for another party’s neglect. Consult a personal injury lawyer in Bluffton, SC, about filing a claim for compensation, instead of shouldering the burden alone.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers works to help you and your loved ones recover physical, financial, and emotional damages from your accident. From identifying all your damages to securing fair compensation, our firm fights for you and your rights.
Committed to helping those affected by all types of personal injuries, our firm provides guidance and support to help you recover the compensation you need.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Bluffton, call (888) 612-7001
Types of Personal Injury Accidents in Bluffton, SC
Accidents that are due to negligence by another party may lay the groundwork for a personal injury case. Find out about taking legal action for compensation by reaching out to a personal injury lawyer at our firm for assistance.
Some of the cases we handle include:
- Workplace accidents – Accidents that occur at an office or on a construction site may warrant filing in a personal injury case against a third party. For example, a worker may pursue legal action against a third party if he/she fell due to a lack of appropriate safety equipment.
- Motor vehicle accidents – ingle or multiple-party accidents that involve buses, cars, trucks, motorcycles, mopeds, or bikes may qualify for a personal injury case. Those seriously injured in a rideshare service, such as Lyft or Uber, also may file a personal injury case.
- Nursing home injuries – Nursing home residents who suffer serious injuries because of abuse or neglect at the facility may qualify to file a lawsuit against the facility and abusive caregiver.
Bluffton Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Other Personal Injury Cases
In addition to the accidents already mentioned, our firm handles:
Even if the type of accident you experienced is not listed here, we invite you to call us if you were injured. Contact a personal injury attorney in Bluffton, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to discuss the specifics of your personal injury case.
Reasons to Retain a Personal Injury Lawyer
We Build Strong Cases
At our firm, we work to hold all responsible parties involved accountable by collecting evidence that proves liability. Evidence we gather includes:
- Police reports
- Hospital bills
- Medical reports
- Witness statements
- Relevant photos
Additionally, we may work with experts in numerous fields who can testify about your accident, injuries, and damages.
We Fight Insurance Companies on Your Behalf
Some insurance companies fail to negotiate in good faith. No matter the type of case, insurance companies may attempt to minimize the amount they pay out. Insurers may also try to put off paying out claims by delaying the process.
Retain our legal services and we will fight to prevent an insurance company from taking advantage of you and your family.
A Firm of Trial-Ready Personal Injury Lawyers
Though we are always ready to sit down and negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf, our personal injury lawyers are prepared for trial if necessary. To prepare for court, our firm:
- Examines every detail of your case, thoroughly reviewing police and medical reports
- Interviews witnesses when necessary
- Consults with collision reconstruction experts
- Seeks opinions from medical and other experts
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we handle all these steps to ensure we present the best possible case, including in court before a judge and jury if necessary. Getting fair compensation for you and your family is paramount.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Isn’t Retaining a Lawyer Expensive?
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers works on a contingency fee, which means our firm does not get paid unless you receive compensation. The right legal representation in your corner will work diligently to protect your rights and remain sensitive to your needs.
Put your trust in a personal injury law firm that will use its 40 years of experience to fight for you and your family. Get the legal advice and guidance you need to file a personal injury case for fair compensation. Call us or fill out our online form to discuss your case with personal injury lawyers in Bluffton, SC, during a free consultation.