Veterans Day is almost here – Wednesday, November 11 – and our entire team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers would like to thank the courageous men and women who served our country!
As a firm that fights for disabled veterans year-round, we know the sacrifices they have made and we’ve seen the struggles many of them continue to face when seeking benefits from the VA. That’s why we believe it’s so important for everyone to take the time to recognize our military veterans and celebrate their service.
During this time of year, many communities and businesses do take the time to thank our vets with discounts and free meals. Below is a list of some South Carolina and nationwide businesses that celebrate Veterans Day:
- Applebee’s – free meal on Nov.11, 2015
- California Pizza Kitchen – free pizza, salad, or pasta on Nov. 11, 2015
- Carraba’s – free appetizer Monday Nov. 9 – Sunday Nov. 15, 2015
- Chili’s – free meal on Nov. 11, 2015
- T.G.I. Friday’s – free lunch for active duty and vets Nov. 11, 2015
- Shoney’s – free burger for active duty and veterans Nov. 11, 2015
- Red Robin – free burger and fries Nov. 11, 2015
- Red Lobster – free appetizer or dessert Nov. 9 – Nov. 11, 2015
- Outback Steakhouse – free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage and 15% off Nov. 11, 2015
- Olive Garden – free entrée Nov. 11, 2015
- Little Caesars Pizza – free pizza or lunch combo 11 – 2pm Nov. 11, 2015
- Denny’s – free build your own Grand Slam 5am – noon Nov. 11, 2015
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar (Greenville) – 50% off Nov. 11, 2015
- East Coast Wings (Mount Pleasant) – Free appetizer/dessert with $10 purchase
These are only a few of the specials being offered in honor of Veterans Day. You can find more information about other offers in your local community or by visiting TheMilitaryWallet.com or MilitaryBenefits.info. Please note that most companies will require some form of military ID as proof of military service. You should also call ahead to verify locations, times, and participation.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers hopes everyone enjoys this great holiday! As always, our South Carolina veterans disability lawyers are readily available to help former military members who want to learn more about their rights and how they can secure the VA disability benefits they need.
If you have questions about the veterans disability claim or appeal process, contact our team for a FREE case review. We help clients throughout the state from multiple office locations, including offices in Charleston and Columbia.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001