When people think of South Carolina personal injury lawyers, they usually think of them as car accident attorneys. But there are actually several types of personal injury cases, and if you or a loved one was injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, you could have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit in the South Carolina courts.
There’s no reason to struggle through paying medical bills on your own if your injury resulted from someone else’s poor judgment, lack of planning or careless. South Carolina law allows people to sue for fair compensation from the responsible party.
Here are few examples of the types of personal injury cases the experienced attorneys at George Sink Injury Lawyers handle.
- Auto Accidents – This is the most common type of personal injury case. If you were injured in a car accident someone else caused, contact a qualified South Carolina personal injury attorney for information about your rights and options.
- Medical malpractice – Most of the time doctors do their best and they help their patients. But sometimes they don’t give the care they should to a patient.” If you or a loved one has suffered great pain, discomfort, injury or death as the result of a doctor’s negligence, you could have grounds for a malpractice lawsuit. While misguided politicians frequently blame these lawsuits for rising healthcare costs, they are essential to protecting patients and their rights.
- Workplace accidents – If you were hurt on the job, you have rights. Worker’s compensation insurance companies and employers are sometimes not as responsive as they should be and don’t take the responsibility they should. If you were hurt at work (even if the accident was your fault) and aren’t getting the time off or the worker’s compensation insurance coverage you need, you could have grounds for a South Carolina personal injury case.
- Products liability – Manufacturers, suppliers and retailers are required to ensure their products are safe for public use. If you were injured using a defective product either because of poor quality, dangerous packaging or inadequate instruction or warning, one of those parties could be liable for your injury.
- Dangerous drugs – There are millions of prescription and over-the-counter drugs on the market today that could be dangerous and have damaging long-term. If your life has been negatively impacted by dangerous drugs that shouldn’t be on the market, you could have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit.
- Wrongful death – If a loved one was killed as the result of someone else’s negligence, the responsible party could be liable for your pain and suffering as well as your loved one’s lost potential.
- Others – Anytime you or someone you care about is hurt as the result of another’s negligence – whether the offending party is an individual or a large corporation – consult with the experienced and knowledgeable South Carolina personal injury attorneys at George Sink Injury Lawyers. There’s no reason you should try to shoulder hefty medical bills and ongoing expenses on your own if they resulted from someone else’s negligence.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001