If your South Carolina driver’s license is currently suspended, you know how difficult life can be without the freedom to legally drive yourself to work, school, or even to the grocery store.
If you live in South Carolina and have a suspended license, this week is very important for you. The South Carolina DMV has declared that certain drivers with suspended licenses may have the opportunity to have their SC Driver’s License reinstated during the week of April 16 to 20, 2018.
As Kevin Shwedo, the Executive Director of the SCDMV says, “This is a great opportunity [for drivers] to get back on the road.”
Do you want to take advantage of this amnesty week provided by the SCDMV and get your license reinstated today? See details below.
For a free legal consultation, call (888) 612-7001
WHAT IS IT?
- SCDMV amnesty week for suspended driver’s license re-instatement.
WHEN IS IT?
- April 16-20th, 2018
- NOTE: Although there are branches of the SCDMV open on Saturdays throughout the state, this program will ONLY be in effect Monday-Friday. Don’t wait until Saturday April 21st, 2018, or you will miss the wonderful opportunity!
South Carolina Drivers who lost their license for the following reasons:
- Driving under a suspension. Excluding any DUS that is the result of a conviction for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving with an Unlawful Alcohol Concentration (DUAC).
- Excessive points for a minor.
- Operating/Allowing Operation of an Uninsured Vehicle.
- Operating an Unlicensed Taxi.
- Uninsured Motorist (Non-owner).
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
For a chance to get your license reinstated, you must complete this Driver Suspension Eligibility Application. You must also pay all fines associated with the suspension. When you arrive at the SCDMV to hopefully get your license reinstated, you must also have all the following legal documents:
- Proof of Social Security number
- Passport of birth certificate
- Documentation for any legal name changes
- Two proofs of your current physical South Carolina address.
If you have been injured in a car wreck in South Carolina, contact our law offices today for a free case review. Our attorneys will review the details of the accident, and may provide further legal counsel. Call today at (888) 616-7001.