Attorney George Sink and his veteran’s disability team recently traveled to the South Carolina Regional VA Office in Columbia, SC in an effort to establish a great working relationship with the VA. While in Columbia, the VA honored George with The United States Of America Vietnam War Commemoration Vietnam Veteran lapel pin, the pin recognizes, thanks, and honors U.S. military veterans who served during the Vietnam War. This lasting memento of the nation’s thanks is bestowed upon U.S. veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. armed forces between November 1955 and May 1975.
The pin contains the following symbolism:
- Blue circle: The color blue matches the canton of the American flag and signifies vigilance, perseverance, and justice.
- Eagle: The eagle represents courage, honor, and dedicated service to our nation.
- Laurel wreath: A time-honored symbol representing victory, integrity, and strength.
- Stars: The six stars represent the six allies who served, sacrificed, and fought alongside one another – Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, and the United States.
- Stripes: The stripes behind the eagle represent the American flag.
- Message: “A Grateful Nation Thanks and Honors You” is embossed on the back of the pin, closest to the heart of the wearer.
We at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers are grateful for the Vietnam veterans and for all the brave men and women who fight for our country. Because of the sacrifices you have made, you have ensured the greatness of our nation. If you have a service connected disability, can’t work, and are in need of healthcare services and other VA-provided benefits, allow the South Carolina veterans disability attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to assist you in filing a claim. Led by a Vietnam veteran, we understand your situation and work tirelessly to help you secure the benefits you deserve.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation – we look forward to hearing from you.