If a property owner‘s negligence created a dangerous condition that led to your accident and injuries, let our Augusta slip and fall attorneys hold them accountable in a personal injuryclaim for compensation.
If you have sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident on another party‘s property, Georgia entitles you to seek damages from the property owner through a personal injury lawsuit in civil court. If your slip and fall accident occurred at your place of work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation.
Contact a slip and fall lawyer in Augusta, Georgia, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to determine your eligibility for compensation for your medical care and other damages from the responsible party and learn all the ways our personal injury law firm can help you seek financial compensation with your premises liability claims after a slip and fall accident.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers‘ Dedication to Slip and Fall Accident Victims in Augusta
Wherever a client might slip and fall and sustain a serious injury, the empathetic personal injury attorneys at our firm remain dedicated to providing outstanding client service. The firm’s individualized services include around-the-clock phone service for those with questions and concerns about their legal claims, in addition to free consultations.
We also understand the financial stress that severe injuries might cause, so we handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, only collecting attorney fees if we secure financial compensation for your injuries. If your fall-related injuries prevent you from traveling to our office, we will meet with you at the hospital or your home to discuss the details of your slip and fall claim.
Augusta Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me706-426-9555
The Unfortunate Effects of Slip and Fall Accidents
Most property owners take measures to prevent falls on their premises. But a person might experience a slip and fall accident in a wide variety of situations that include wet floors, uneven floors, loose floorboards, poor lighting, broken pavement or steps, holes in pavement, poorly maintained walkways, uncleared debris, or any other potential hazards that create an unsafe condition. A slip and fall accident can cause a range of damages to the victim such as:
- Broken bones and fractures that include wrists, arms, ankles, hips, and more
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injury
- Head injuries that might result in mild to severe traumatic brain injuries
- Fear of repeat falls resulting in less activity and weakness, which increases the likelihood of another fall and permanent injury
- Loss of income
- Loss of consortium
- Emotional distress
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!706-426-9555
Serving You After a Slip and Fall in Augusta
It’s always in your best interest to consult with an attorney after a slip and fall accident that has resulted in a serious injury. Here are some of the ways George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you pursue legal recourse after a fall:
- Investigating your slip and fall by speaking with eyewitnesses, gathering evidence, obtaining accident scene photos and any other relevant reports or documentation to build your case.
- Consulting with our vast network of experts who can help determine liability, estimate future medical costs, and place a monetary value on your injuries.
- Negotiating with insurance companies who may offer a low settlement to avoid paying more damages later on.
- Litigating your case when settlement isn’t an option because liable parties don’t want to offer full and fair compensation.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
What Should You Do After a Slip and Fall in Augusta, GA?
While a slip and fall attorney in Augusta, Georgia, investigates your case, here are some useful immediate steps to take after your slip and fall accident in North Augusta:
- Seek medical treatment ASAP. Have a physician check you out after your fall so you don’t risk the insurance company arguing that the accident was not the cause of your injuries. Visit your regular doctor or head to nearbyUniversity Hospital.
- Take photos. Property owners have an incentive to remove the hazard that caused your fall, so if you are physically able, use your cell phone to take pictures immediately after the accident. Also, take pictures of any visible injuries so you have documentation.
- Don’t post about your case on social media. Avoid talking with others about your accident or posting details on social media because an insurance investigator may use that information against you later on.
An Augusta Slip and Fall Lawyer Will Assist You Today
If you or a loved one was injured on another party‘s property during a slip and fall accident, don’t wait. Contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Augusta, Georgia, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or through our online form for a free consultation to talk about your legal options.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?706-426-9555