Using an Uber or Lyft is a convenience to which many people have grown accustomed. Ridesharing is especially helpful if you live in areas that make parking difficult or if you don’t have a ride.
But when a friendly ride turns into a serious accident, then your life may feel like it is turned upside down. If you have experienced an Uber or Lyft Rideshare accident, then you might be wondering what happens next.
The first thing to realize is that you do not have to take on the loss all on your own. You deserve compensation for your injuries and any personal property damage you may have experienced.
Although you probably feel confused or upset about what is happening right now, you have support when you turn to a Union Uber and Lyft rideshare accident attorney at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers. They will manage all the tasks involved so that you can focus on your health.
For a free legal consultation with a uber and lyft rideshare accidents lawyer serving Union, call (888) 612-7001
Building a Case for an Uber or Lyft Accident
After you get into an Uber or Lyft accident, we build a strong case for you that is based on the evidence. There are a few requirements that must be fulfilled to negotiate a fair settlement in personal injury cases. These are as follows:
- Proving duty of care – during this stage of the case, your Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer in Union will show that the driver owed you a duty of care. This means that you were owed the care of not being harmed. All drivers take on this responsibility when they drive on the road. So, there is no question that both drivers owe that to each other and, consequently, to you.
- Show breach of duty – this is where the attorney will show that the party at fault breached that care of duty. In other words, they acted negligently or carelessly. In your situation, it does not matter who is to blame for the accident because you weren’t driving.
- Prove the connection between causation and damages – this is where the injuries you have suffered come into play. Your lawyer must show the connection between the accident and the injuries. There must be a direct link between the two.
Union Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
What Your Lawyer Will Do for You
You may feel overwhelmed by all that goes into dealing with a situation like this. There are many steps involved with making a claim for personal injury. However, by working with a Union Uber and Lyft rideshare accident attorney at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, you can focus on spending time with your family and healing.
Some of the jobs they will take care of for you includes:
- Handle communications with all parties involved
- Collect evidence from sources like the police file and medical record
- Talk to eyewitnesses and get pictures if possible
- Figure out the most amount of recoverable damages
- Negotiate a settlement
- Represent you in court if needed
Recover Damages from Accident Injuries
Getting in an Uber or Lyft Rideshare accident can sometimes be fatal. However, many people end up in the hospital, facing long-term consequences. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every year, about three million people are injured from a nonfatal vehicle accident.
These injuries can range from serious to life-threatening. Among the various injuries you may incur, the following are possible:
- Upper body injuries
- Head and neck trauma, including concussions and whiplash
- Spinal cord and brain trauma
- Bruises, burn, or lacerations
- Broken bones, such as arm, leg, shoulder
With the help of our Union Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyers, you can begin the process of seeking recovery for the financial loss from these injuries.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Connect with Union Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyers
Take steps to recover the personal injury losses from an Uber or Lyft ridesharing accident. The team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can build a case for you.
Contact us about a Union Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer. Call us or fill out our online form today for a free case consultation.