The injuries suffered in a motorcycle accident can prove devastating. Yet, you don’t have to deal with the financial aftermath of a collision alone. The motorcycle accident lawyers in Sumter from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help.
In the past 40 years we’ve served our community, we’ve resolved over 40,000 cases. We’re dedicated to providing advice and quality representation to those in Sumter County. Your first case review starts with one call to our South Carolina firm. Here, we can discuss your motorcycle accident at no obligation.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Sumter, call 803-402-3164
We Will Seek Compensation for Your Losses Following Your Sumter County Crash
Accident-related expenses can pile up quickly – especially if you cannot return to work. We will fight hard to negotiate a fair settlement with insurers and get you the compensation that you deserve. If we cannot reach an out-of-court agreement, we will file a civil lawsuit and take your case to trial.
Examples of Recoverable Damages for Non-Fatal Injuries
We will seek compensation for all your damages, including surgeries, future treatments, medications, and mobility aids. Other compensable damages in your case may comprise:
- Emergency medical and extended care bills
- Dental work, physical therapy, chiropractic therapy, or other care
- The repair or replacement of your motorcycle
- Lost wages and employee benefits, like insurance
- Pain and suffering
We will evaluate your losses, calculate their values, and negotiate a settlement that reflects your losses.
You Can Seek Compensation If Your Loved One Passed Away
If you lost a loved one in a Sumter motorcycle accident, qualifying beneficiaries can seek:
- Funeral, cremation, and burial expenses
- Lost future earnings or inheritance
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
We can seek other types of losses depending on your situation.
Sumter Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me803-402-3164
Our Lawyers Will Calculate and Seek the Cost of Your Injury-Related Losses
The insurance company will arrive at its own figure regarding your damages. However, its goal is to cut corners and save money – not settle for large sums. This is where our motorcycle accident team can help. We can use your injury-related receipts, invoices, and bills to determine your case’s value.
Our Sumter motorcycle accident attorneys will also estimate your pain and suffering based on your:
- Working ability
- Mental health
- Accident’s severity
- Missed time from work
- Permanent disabilities
Even while you research the outcomes of similar cases, keep in mind that every case is different. The value of your losses depends on various aspects of your unique situation.
We Have a History of Successful Outcomes for Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
Earlier, we mentioned that we’ve resolved over 40,000 cases. Here are just a few of our favorable outcomes:
- We recovered $3 million for the family of a moped victim.
- We sought and obtained $2.6 million for our client injured in a highway collision.
- We secured $1.7 million for our client who was hit by a car.
- We won more than $950,000 for our clients who were injured in a high-speed highway crash.
We’re ready to set your case in motion today. Your motorcycle accident lawyer is ready to manage your case and its necessary obligations.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Team in Sumter County Can Advocate for You
Your attorney, supported by our dedicated team, will conduct an exhaustive evaluation of your injuries and the impact the accident had on your life. This involves gathering:
- The police report
- Your medical records
- Documentation from the accident scene
- Eyewitness testimony
- Traffic camera footage
- Testimony from accident reconstruction specialists
Additionally, you can also expect our Sumter motorcycle accident lawyers to:
Handle All Insurance-Related Matters
Your attorney can file your insurance claim and represent your best interests in all insurance negotiations. Insurance companies, even seemingly reputable ones, want to pay claimants as little money as possible.
With us on your side, we aim for the best possible resolution. We can also protect you against tactics that could derail your case.
File Your Civil Lawsuit
Building and managing a civil lawsuit on your own isn’t easy. Our team can handle everything your case requires, from taking depositions to arguing your case. Many of our cases don’t make it.
Yet, we’re prepared to file a lawsuit if your situation necessitates it.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Your Motorcycle Accident May Have Resulted in the Following Conditions
Your motorcycle accident lawyer serving Sumter, SC, will handle the technicalities of your legal claim while you focus on your recovery. In the past, we have helped claimants seek damages after suffering the following injuries:
- Broken bones, bruising, and “road rash”
- Spinal cord injuries, concussions, or other traumatic brain injuries
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental health symptoms and conditions
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Severed limb or digits
All road users have an obligation to drive their vehicles with care. Otherwise, they can be held accountable for any resulting damages.
Steps to Consider After Your Motorcycle Accident in Sumter, SC
The following measures could safeguard your right to compensation following your motorcycle crash:
- Getting medical attention from a healthcare provider
- Keeping records of your injury-related documents, such as your medical bills
- Requesting a copy of the accident report from Sumter County law enforcement
- Considering your legal options
Now, here are some things you should avoid in your injury claim:
- Posting about the collision online
- Privately messaging the at-fault party
- Discussing blame with the involved parties
- Giving a recorded statement to the insurer
We can advise you on other “dos” and “don’ts” when you connect with us.
Call Now for Your Free Case Evaluation With a Team Member
The Sumter motorcycle accident attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers are ready to speak with you during a free case evaluation. Learn more about your legal options by calling us or filling out our online contact form. With one phone call, you can explore pursuing compensation with our law firm’s help.