Slip and fall injuries can be serious. You could spend thousands of dollars on treatment and miss weeks at work. Many people shrug off falls as “accidents,” but they do not always occur because of a misstep. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we can review the facts of your case and help you understand if you qualify to pursue damages.
A slip and fall lawyer in Statesboro, GA, may be able to help you hold the property owner liable. When you have our team on your side, you can just focus on getting better and leave the rest to us. We offer free, no-obligation initial consultations.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Statesboro, call (888) 612-7001
We Can Take on Your Statesboro, GA, Slip and Fall Case
If you sustained injuries in a fall in Statesboro, Georgia, greater Bulloch County, or in nearby Savannah or Hinesville, our team can take on your case. We can identify the cause of your fall, prove negligence and liability, and help you hold the property owner accountable.
Our personal injury lawyers will pursue compensation on your behalf. Some of the most common causes of fall injuries include:
- Cords, items, and trip hazards in the walkway
- Spilled food or drinks
- Water tracked in after rain
- Torn carpet or broken tile
- Loose or cracked tiles or bricks
- Uneven walkways or pavement
- Unmarked step ups or step downs
- Broken or defective stairs
- Broken, loose, or missing railings
- Cracks in sidewalks or parking lots
- Poor lighting
Falls and significant fall accident injuries occur in many places, including private residences, businesses, stores, and restaurants. No matter where your injuries occur, we can identify the property owner or occupier and determine liability. Let us go to work on your case, and we can get to the bottom of exactly what happened and why.
Statesboro Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Our Attorneys Can Pursue the Payout You Deserve After a Statesboro, GA, Fall
A slip and fall attorney in Statesboro, GA, can go to work on your case right away. We will conduct a full investigation with the goal of:
- Identifying the hazard that caused your fall
- Identifying the negligent party who failed to address the hazard
- Collecting evidence to build a strong case proving liability
- Proving your full range of related expenses and losses
When we investigate a South Georgia slip, trip, and fall accident, you can expect us to take numerous steps that include:
- Surveying and photographing the area where your fall occurred
- Interviewing witnesses who saw what happened
- Obtaining copies of the incident report and other related documents
- Collecting other evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Requesting a copy of your relevant medical records
- Working with experts to learn about your injuries and prognosis
- Collecting receipts, bills, and other documentation to prove your damages
In addition to investigating your case, you can count on a lawyer to:
- Protect your right to pursue compensation in your case
- Manage all communication about your case
- Represent you to the insurance company, the court, and other parties
- Fight for your best interests throughout the entire process
- Try to negotiate a fair out-of-court settlement with the insurance company
- File a personal injury lawsuit in civil court, if necessary
Our attorneys will fight for the payout you deserve based on the case we build following our investigation. We may be able to reach an out-of-court settlement, or we can take your case to trial and present our argument for a fair financial award to the court.
Recoverable Damages in a Statesboro, Georgia, Slip and Fall Case
If we can recover a payout for you, you will get compensation for the expenses and losses you experienced. No matter whether we negotiate a settlement with the insurer or win a verdict in court, you will be able to recover payment for your damages.
Damages differ based on your actual losses, but some of the most common include:
- Ambulance transportation to the hospital
- Medical treatment
- Prescription drug costs
- Ongoing and/or future care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Replacement of damaged personal property
- Out-of-pocket costs related to the accident
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If your family member suffered serious injuries and passed away from their fall, we may be able to file a wrongful death claim on your behalf. This type of claim would allow us to pursue additional damages for your family. We will review your case for free.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Slip and Fall Lawyer Serving Statesboro, GA
If you sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident in Statesboro, GA, you might be able to file a slip and fall claim against the property owner and pursue compensation to cover your related expenses and losses. The personal injury team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is here to help. We will evaluate your case at no cost to you.
If you are undergoing treatment in the first days and weeks after your fall, we can meet you at East Georgia Regional Medical Center, another hospital in the region, or at your home. We can also meet with a family member about your case if you cannot talk with us because of your injuries or treatment.
Call us or fill out our online form today for your no-obligation consultation and case review with a Statesboro slip and fall lawyer. We handle these cases contingent on recovering compensation for you. We do not get paid unless you do.