With George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers on your side after a moped accident in Statesboro, GA, you can focus on getting better and leave the rest to us. We will evaluate the facts of your case and help you understand your options for pursuing the compensation you need to cover your accident-related expenses and losses.
Our case reviews are always free, and they give you an opportunity to discuss your case with a moped accident lawyer in Statesboro, GA. We also handle all personal injury cases contingent on recovering a payout for our client. Our attorneys do not get paid unless you receive a payout in your case.
For a free legal consultation with a moped accidents lawyer serving Statesboro, call (888) 612-7001
Understanding the Common Causes of Moped Injury Accidents
Mopeds are everywhere. They offer an economical, quick, and fun way to get around. They are easy to park and cost much less than a car or motorcycle.
As more people ride mopeds, though, the number of accidents and incidents involving them goes up. Some factors can cause moped accidents, but all too often there is a careless or reckless driver behind the wheel of another vehicle. Some of the most common causes of moped accidents occur when drivers:
- Fail to yield
- Make inappropriate lane changes, often without signaling
- Drive distracted
- Engage in drinking and driving or other impaired driving
- Follow too closely
Because mopeds are often hit by much larger and faster vehicles, injuries can be severe. Scooter drivers and riders are at risk of sustaining injuries that include:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Torn ligament or tendons
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal injuries
- Other injuries
Let our team review your case for free. A moped accident attorney in Statesboro, GA, can help you recover.
Statesboro Moped Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Our Moped Accident Attorneys Can Pursue Compensation on Your Behalf
Our team has spent decades representing accident victims in South Carolina, and now we have attorneys handling cases in South Georgia as well. We know what it takes to prove this type of claim, collecting evidence and building a strong argument for compensation.
Once George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers takes on your case, one of the first things we will do is to start an investigation into your accident. This requires us to:
- Visit and survey the scene of the accident
- Interview witnesses who saw the crash
- Obtain copies of the police report and other related documents
- Collect all available evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Partner with accident reconstruction specialists to strengthen your case
- Request a copy of your relevant medical records
- Work with experts to understand your injuries if necessary
- Collect documentation to prove your damages
After we complete our investigation, it is time to pursue the payout you deserve. We can demand compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance company or file a civil suit and take your case in front of a judge. When our Statesboro moped accident lawyers represent you in this type of legal action, we will:
- Protect your rights
- Manage all communication about your case
- Represent your best interests to all parties, including the at-fault driver and the judge
- Attempt to negotiate a fair out-of-court settlement, when appropriate
- File a personal injury lawsuit in a Georgia civil court, if necessary
We encourage you to get started on pursuing the damages you deserve today. Reach out to our team for a review of your case and to discuss how to recover a payout based on the facts of your case.
Damages Available to You in a Statesboro, GA, Moped Accident Lawyer
If we can recover compensation in your case – whether that comes from negotiating a settlement with the insurance company or receiving a financial award in court – you will get a payout to cover some or all your accident-related expenses and losses. Some of the most common recoverable damages in this type of case include:
- Ambulance transportation to the hospital
- Medical treatment
- Prescription drug costs
- Ongoing care costs and/or future care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Rental car costs
- Repair or replacement of your moped
- Replacement of any other damaged personal property
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
Moped injuries can be deadly. If your family member sustained fatal injuries in their accident, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim for additional damages. Let us evaluate your case for this type of claim and help you take action.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Moped Accident Lawyer in Statesboro, GA
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, our moped accident lawyers serving Statesboro, GA, can help you understand your case and take legal action to hold the at-fault driver accountable. We may be able to pursue compensation and recover the payout you need to pay for your medical care, repair your moped, and cover your lost wages.
Call us or fill out our online form today to talk to a member of our team in a free case review.