If you or a loved one has been injured after a slip and fall, you deserve compensation for your injuries. Let a slip and fall attorney handle the details of your case, while you focus on healing and recovery.
Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to learn about the ways a slip and fall lawyer serving Simpsonville, South Carolina, can help you during this difficult time. We may be able to help you file a slip and fall claim to recover compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Simpsonville, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Commitment to Clients
The firm’s client-focused services include free consultations, 24/7 phone access for questions and concerns, and the opportunity for a member of the legal team to visit your home or hospital to discuss your case if your injury prevents you from traveling to our office.
We know that sustaining an injury creates ample amounts of physical, emotional, and financial stress, which is why we are here to help. We want to alleviate some of your stress and keep you focused on rehabilitation, so we handle accident cases on contingency. This means we only collect attorney fees from any compensation that we secure for you.
Simpsonville Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Hazards That Lead to a Slip and Fall in Simpsonville, South Carolina
Property owners can take several steps to help prevent falls. But that also means there are several ways they can be neglectful. Falling might occur because of a variety of dangerous situations or hazards. Here are some examples:
- Slippery floors caused by wet spills
- Ceramic and natural stone floors that have been polished
- Unkempt buildings with loose tiles, steps, or floorboards
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Uncleared debris
- Loose gravel
How We Help After a Slip and Fall Accident
It is necessary to hire a reputable attorney to represent you after a serious injury because there are many aspects of pursuing legal action that you may not have considered. Here are some ways George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will assist you after a slip and fall accident.
- Investigation. A slip and fall lawyer in Simpsonville, SC, will investigate your slip and fall by speaking to potential witnesses, taking photos, and obtaining any relevant documentation that supports your case.
- Consultation. We consult with specialists such as those who can determine liability, estimate future medical care needs, and value your claim.
- Negotiation. We negotiate with homeowners and commercial insurance companies to ensure they are offering full and fair compensation.
- Litigation. We are prepared to litigate your case in the courtroom when settlement isn’t an option.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Imperative Steps to Take After a Slip and Fall Accident in Simpsonville
Your Simpsonville, SC, slip and fall attorney will guide you on best practices after your accident, but you should take some immediate steps after a slip and fall to avoid some of the common pitfalls that can occur in personal injury cases.
- Seek medical treatment ASAP, if you didn’t go to the hospital by ambulance. It is crucial that a doctor documents your injuries to confirm they were caused by the accident since proving negligence of the property owner can be difficult without proof that your injuries were caused by the fall. If your regular doctor is not available, head to nearby Hillcrest Memorial Hospital.
- Take photos of the place where you fell and any associated hazards. You should also use your cell phone to take photos of any visible injuries. This offers an extra layer of proof that supports your case.
- Don’t chat about your accident with others. When you talk about your case with others, you might accidentally say something that devalues your claim if an insurance investigator questions them. This also means keeping the case and any personal activities off your social media accounts. Keep discussions about your slip and fall accident between you and your lawyer.
Free Consultation for Your Slip and Fall Case
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Simpsonville, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or through our online form for a free consultation to talk about your case.