If you or a loved one has been injured after a fall, you deserve compensation for your injuries. Let a slip and fall lawyer in Port Royal, South Carolina, handle the details of your claim, while you focus on rehabilitation. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today to learn how we can assist you with a slip and fall claim during this challenging time.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Port Royal, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Commitment to Client Service
Regardless of where you might slip and fall in Port Royal, we remain dedicated to providing exceptional client service to personal injury victims, including those who have sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident. The firm’s client-focused service includes around-the-clock phone availability for clients who have questions and concerns, home and hospital visits for victims who cannot travel, and free consultations.
We understand that a serious injury creates physical, emotional, and financial stress, and we are here to help. A slip and fall attorney in Port Royal, SC, wants to take some of your worry away and make sure you remain focused on recovery, so we handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis. This means our lawyers only collect our fees if we secure a settlement or verdict in your favor.
Port Royal Slip And Fall Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Hazards that Lead to Falls in Port Royal, South Carolina
Most property owners understand that preventing falls is part of their responsibility to their premises. Unfortunately, accidents still happen. A slip and fall might occur because of many different kinds of hazards, such as:
- Wet or dry spills that leave floors slippery
- Heavily polished tile floors
- Old buildings that aren’t structurally sound and have loose or broken steps, floorboards, or tiles
- Sloped walking surfaces
- Uncleared or falling debris
- Loose surfaces such as gravel or sand
How We Can Help After a Slip and Fall
Personal injury lawyers assist accident victims in ways that you may not have considered. These are some of the ways that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you after a slip and fall accident:
- Investigation. We speak to witnesses, take photographs, obtain medical records, and gather any other evidence that supports your case.
- Consultation. We consult with experts who can help determine liability, estimate future medical care needs, and place a monetary value on your injuries.
- Negotiation. We negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to the defense to ensure they are offering full and fair compensation.
- Litigation. We litigate your case in the courtroom when the defense isn’t willing to offer the settlement that you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Immediate Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Port Royal
Your lawyer will guide you after your slip and fall, but here are some immediate actions to avoid common issues with personal injury cases:
- Go to a hospital ASAP, if you weren’t transported from the scene by an ambulance. This provides medical documentation of your injuries that is helpful for proving negligence. If you cannot get an appointment with your regular doctor, head to nearby Beaufort Memorial Hospital.
- Take photos of the location of your fall. You should also use your cell phone to take photos of any visible injuries that you can share with your attorney.
- Only speak with your lawyer about your case. When you talk about your case with others, you risk saying something that might devalue your claim if it were to get back to an insurance adjuster. You should also avoid posting on social media.
Contact a Slip and Fall Attorney Serving Port Royal
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Port Royal, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or through our online form for a free consultation to discuss your case.