If you slipped and fell on another party’s property, South Carolina law entitles you to recover damages in civil court if the property owner’s negligence caused your injury. Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to learn how a slip and fall lawyer in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, can assist you.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving North Myrtle Beach, call (888) 612-7001
Our Commitment to Slip & Fall Victims in North Myrtle Beach
The legal team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers remains dedicated to offering exceptional service to their clients, including slip and fall victims in North Myrtle Beach. The firm’s personal attention includes around-the-clock phone availability and traveling to meet clients at their home or in the hospital to discuss their case.
To ease some of the financial hardship that you might be facing, we also offer free consultations and handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, collecting attorney fees from any compensation that we secure for you.
North Myrtle Beach Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Legal Assistance After a Slip and Fall in North Myrtle Beach
When a slip and fall accident results in a serious injury, victims need to contact an attorney to seek compensation. Here are some of the ways our team will assist you after a slip and fall accident:
- We investigate your accident and gather evidence to support your case such as witness statements, photos of the scene of the accident, and medical documentation of your injuries.
- We consult with our network of experts who assess liability, future medical costs, and help place a monetary value on your claim.
- We negotiate with the defense and the associated insurance carrier to get the best possible outcome for your situation.
- We litigate your case when the defense doesn’t want to offer the compensation that you deserve for your injuries.
Take These Steps After a Slip and Fall in North Myrtle Beach
Although a slip and fall attorney in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, will investigate your case, you need to take some immediate steps to protect the viability of your slip and fall claim:
- See a doctor right away. If you don’t document your injuries with a doctor, you risk the insurance company questioning whether the slip and fall accident caused your claim. If your doctor isn’t available, visit the emergency department at Grand Strand Medical Center.
- Take photos at the scene. Property owners have the incentive to fix or remove the hazard that led to your slip and fall. Use your cell phone to take photos of the accident scene and hazard if you are physically able.
- Record all expenses. Keep bills and receipts that are related to your injury to share with your attorney so you can include them in your claim.
- Don’t communicate with the defendant’s insurance company. Insurance investigators spend their time looking for something that you might say that they can use to reduce the value of the claim. It’s best to protect yourself by passing any communication to your lawyer.
- Don’t post about your case on social media. Posting information about your case or pictures of activities might also give the defense ammunition to avoid responsibility. It’s best to avoid posting on social media until your case is complete.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact a North Myrtle Beach Slip and Fall Attorney Today
If you or one that your love has been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers online or by phone for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case with a slip and fall lawyer serving North Myrtle Beach, SC, and learn how we can help you after your slip and fall accident.