If you or one that you love has been injured in a slip and fall because a property owner didn’t maintain a safe environment for visitors, South Carolina law entitles you to seek damages through a personal injury suit.
Contact a Mount Pleasant slip and fall attorney at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to take legal action and learn about your eligibility to receive compensation for your injury by filing a slip and fall claim.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Mount Pleasant, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Dedicated Service to Clients
Fortunately, not all slip and fall accidents result in serious injuries, but when they do, we remain committed to providing unmatched service to its clients. The firm’s individualized services include home or hospital visits to discuss case matters, around-the-clock telephone access for clients with concerns, and free case evaluations.
Our slip and fall lawyers in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, understand the financial stress that comes with the aftermath of a slip and fall accident, so we handle injury cases on contingency, collecting attorney fees out of any settlement or verdict in your favor.
Mount Pleasant Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Hazardous Scenarios That Lead to Falls in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Most property owners take precautionary measures to prevent falls and eliminate dangers. Despite this, many scenarios might still cause a slip and fall accident. Here are some of the most common hazards:
- Slippery floors from wet and dry spills
- Heavily polished ceramic tile, marble, granite, and other natural stone floors
- Dilapidated building with weak stairways, loose steps, and broken floorboards
- Escalator malfunctions
- Sloped or uneven walkways
- Uncleared debris
- Loose gravel or dirt
Supporting Slip and Fall Accident Victims in Mount Pleasant, SC
Our Mount Pleasant slip and fall attorneys can help you in many ways after an accident. Here are some ways George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can assist you after a slip and fall:
- Investigation, including gathering evidence, speaking to eyewitnesses, and obtaining medical records and police reports.
- Consultation with specialists to help determine liability, speak to the extent of your injuries, and place economic value on your claim.
- Negotiation with insurance companies and other relevant parties so they don’t overwhelm you with low offers.
- Litigation in the courtroom when the defense doesn’t want to offer full and fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Appropriate Actions Following a Slip and Fall Accident in Mount Pleasant
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you need to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Here are some immediate steps that you can take until you have a chance to meet with a slip and fall lawyer serving Mount Pleasant, SC:
- Seek medical treatment. Some injuries, especially head traumas, don’t have immediate symptoms, so you need to see a doctor ASAP. Additionally, medical documentation of your injury helps support your case. If your regular doctor isn’t available, head to nearby Roper St. Francis Hospital.
- Take photos of the accident scene and your injuries. If you are physically able to, use your cell phone to take pictures of the hazard or dangerous condition that led to your fall along with any visible injuries, as these photographs will further support your case.
- Only talk about your case with your attorney. Discussing your slip and fall accident with those close to you puts them in a position to say something to an insurance adjuster, who might use that information against you during negotiation, settlement, or litigation. Keep conversations about your case between you and your lawyer and don’t post anything on your social media accounts.
Pursuing Legal Help You Need After a Slip and Fall Accident
Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or through our online form as soon as possible for a free consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Mount Pleasant, SC.