At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we advocate on behalf of claimants who have been injured due to negligence. If you were injured in an accident caused by a speeding motorist, our legal team can help you pursue the cost of your collision-related expenses.
A Greenville speeding accident attorney can:
- Review the cost of your damages
- Determine fault and liability
- Talk to the insurance companies on your behalf
- Negotiate for a settlement offer
- Advise you on your legal options
- Prepare your case for court, if necessary
We also offer services on a contingency fee basis. You do not have to pay us any attorney’s fees upfront to get our help. We get paid once your case settles and only if we recover compensation for you. To learn more about your legal options in a free case review, call us today.
For a free legal consultation with a speeding accidents lawyer serving Greenville, call 864-407-4000
We Can Help You Collect Information That Could Support Your Case
Evidence is one of the key aspects of your case. To successfully recover damages, your legal team will need to show how the liable party’s actions resulted in your losses.
Some supporting information in your case may include:
The Police Report
The police report filed at the scene of the collision might contain important details that may not have been previously available to you. This document could contain the contact information of the parties involved, the exact location of the collision, and other relevant details.
Photos and Videos of the Accident
Following the collision, you might have taken photos and videos of the accident scene. Your speeding accident lawyer in Greenville might be able to use these items to demonstrate the severity of the accident.
Your Medical Records
You should always seek prompt medical attention after being involved in an accident for two reasons. First, you reasonably want to take measures to promote your health and wellbeing. Secondly, your medical records can be used to connect your injuries to the collision itself.
Traffic Surveillance Footage
A security camera might have captured the moments before, during, and after the accident. If so, your lawyer might be able to get the footage and use it to establish fault and liability.
There might be other forms of evidence in your case that could be used to support your interests. If so, your legal team can share with you what they are.
Greenville Speeding Accidents Lawyer Near Me864-407-4000
Your Case Must Be Built on Negligence
Another key aspect of your case is the concept of negligence. Your legal team will need to show that the at-fault party did not act the same way another party in the same situation would have.
To prove this, your lawyer must establish:
- The other party had a legal obligation to not harm others
- The other party violated this obligation
- The other party caused the accident
- You have incurred financial losses as a result of the other party’s actions
Your lawyer will need to use the evidence in your case to prove all four of these elements. If you have any questions, reach out to George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today.
Recoverable Damages in a Greenville Speeding Accident Case
The aftermath of a collision can leave you with both injuries and financial stressors. The ultimate goal of your Greenville speeding accident lawyer is to recover the cost of your economic and noneconomic damages following an accident.
Economic damages are items that have monetary value. Some examples include:
- Medical bills: This includes the cost of hospitalization, doctor’s fees, and treatment.
- Lost wages: You could recover compensation for your lost tips, benefits, bonuses, and income if you missed time from work due to your injuries.
- Reduced earning capacity: You might not have been able to work the same job you did before the accident. If so, you could recover compensation for the difference in your earning capacity.
Noneconomic damages are losses that do not have monetary value but are still compensable. Examples include:
- Pain and suffering: You might be able to get money for the physical pain and emotional suffering of your injuries.
- Disability: If the accident left you with a long- or short-term impairment, you may be able to recover damages for the challenge of living with a disability.
- Emotional trauma: If the accident caused you to develop a mental health disorder, like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), you may be able to recover compensation.
Your lawyer can advise you on what additional damages might be available to you. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we are committed to helping you get your life back on track following an accident. To learn more about your options in a free case review, call us today.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Guide You Throughout the Claims Process
When you call the team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we can explain what to expect from the claims process. After listening to the details of your situation, we can get started strategizing a plan of action to help you recover compensation. First, our team will assess the cost of your damages so that we can enter negotiations with the insurance company.
We ask that during this time, if the insurer tries to contact you directly, you refer them to your lawyer. Sometimes these agencies try to pressure claimants into accepting unfair offers. Having them speak with your lawyer first can help you recover fair compensation for your losses.
Many personal injury cases are settled without having to go to trial, according to the American Bar Association. However, if we cannot reach an agreement with the insurance company, we can file a lawsuit and go to court.
We want to get started advising you on your legal options today. You do not have to go through the recovery process alone when there is help available. We encourage you to reach out to George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers.
Call Today for a Free Case Review
Our team can set your case in motion today. When you call us, we will offer a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your financial recovery options. To learn more, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today.