If you were injured at work in a slip and fall accident, you are most likely eligible for workers’ compensation. However, these benefits typically only cover a portion of losses incurred from a serious workplace injury.
Contact one of our slip and fall accident attorneys in Anderson, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to learn about the best way to recover losses from a slip and fall accident in the workplace or on another person’s property.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Anderson, call 864-729-4888
Our Dedication to Slip and Fall Victims in Anderson, South Carolina
Regardless of the location of your accident, our legal team remains committed to pursuing the best outcome for your individual circumstances. Potential clients can see our dedication to slip and fall victims through our personalized services such as free consultations, around-the-clock access to a team member for clients with questions or concerns, and meeting with clients at the hospital or their home when they are not able to travel to our Anderson office.
At our firm, we also understand the additional financial stress caused by a severe injury, so we never ask clients to pay upfront. We handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis and collect our fees from any settlement or verdict in your favor.
Anderson Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me864-729-4888
Slip and Fall Accidents at the Workplace
Oftentimes, slip and fall accidents result from property owners who don’t maintain a safe environment for visitors, fail to warn them of hazards on their property, or neglect to take measures to prevent falls.
Neglecting to remove hazards such as not cleaning up spills, fixing loose handrails, broken steps, or uncleared debris can cause slip and fall accidents, but accidents at the workplace include additional hazards, such as:
- Oil and chemical spills that create slippery floors until they are cleaned up
- Dry spills of granules and powders
- Uncleared or falling debris, especially on construction sites
- Poor practice for training and safety
Legal Support After a Slip and Fall at the Workplace
When someone sustains an injury at work, they typically begin by filing a workers’ compensation claim. Many believe that they do not need an attorney, but this is far from the truth. Workers’ comp carriers often deny claims, reduce benefits, downplay injuries, and generally avoid paying in any way they can.
Additionally, workers’ comp benefits cover medical expenses and two-thirds of a worker’s average weekly pay; they do not cover any non-economic losses. A slip and fall lawyer in Anderson, SC, will guide you through the claims process and advise you on the right time to escalate your claim to a personal injury lawsuit.
Here are more ways that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can assist you after a slip and fall injury at your workplace:
- Claims process. We guide you through the claims process to reduce the chances that a workers’ comp carrier will deny your claim on a technicality.
- Investigation. We investigate your case to gather relevant information and documents for a lawsuit.
- Consultation. We consult with specialists who support your claim, prove negligence, and place a monetary value on your injuries.
- Negotiate. We negotiate with the insurance carrier so you get the best outcome for your situation.
- Litigate. We are prepared to aggressively litigate your case when the defense doesn’t want to offer full and fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Speak with a Slip and Fall Lawyer Serving Anderson Today
If you sustained an injury from a slip and fall accident in Anderson, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers. Call us or fill out our online form for a free consultation with one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Anderson, South Carolina.