If you sustained an injury from a slip and fall accident on another party’s property, you might be entitled to recover damages for losses related to your injury. We are here to help you fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to schedule a free case review with a slip and fall lawyer in Savannah, Georgia, and learn about how we can assist you after your slip and fall accident.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Non-Stop Dedication to Slip and Fall Accident Victims
With continued commitment to outstanding client service, a team member will answer any questions or concerns you may have 24/7. Additionally, the firm offers free case reviews and handles cases on contingency so that you don’t have to pay upfront costs.
We will recover attorney fees from any settlement or court awarded verdict that we secure for you. We also travel to clients’ homes or the hospital to discuss case matters when an injury prevents our client from traveling to us.
Savannah Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me912-225-4600
How We Will Serve You After a Slip and Fall in Savannah, Georgia
Many slip and fall accidents don’t result in severe injuries that require medical treatment or legal action. Yet, when injuries are severe, a slip and fall attorney in Savannah, Georgia, will help victims in a variety of ways. Here are some examples of how we can assist you after a slip and fall accident:
- Investigation. We gather evidence to build your case including eyewitness statements, photographs, medical records, and any other relevant documentation.
- Consultation. We consult with our network of specialists who will help determine liability, estimate future medical costs, and place monetary value on your slip and fall accident claim.
- Negotiation. We negotiate with insurance companies to fight for full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- Litigation. We will aggressively litigate your case to make sure you get the compensation that you deserve when settlement isn’t an option.
If a loved one passed away in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation through a wrongful death claim.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!912-225-4600
What to Do Following a Slip and Fall in Savannah?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Savannah, you need to call an attorney that serves the area as soon as possible. Here are some immediate steps that you can take until you have a chance to consult with a lawyer:
- See a doctor ASAP. You need to prioritize your health and make sure that you don’t have any injuries, even if you feel okay. Some injuries don’t immediately show symptoms. Additionally, documenting your injuries with a medical professional prevents the defense from arguing that your slip and fall didn’t cause your injuries. You can see your regular physician or head to one of Savannah’s hospitals, such as Candler Hospital.
- Take photographs. If you are physically able to, use your cell phone to take photos of the hazard that caused your fall and any visible injuries so you can share them with your lawyer.
- Only speak with your attorney about your accident. Speaking with friends and family about your case or sharing on social media might give the defense information to use against you and reduce the value of your claim.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
A Savannah, Georgia Slip and Fall Lawyer Is Standing by to Assist You Today
If you or a loved one sustained an injury after falling on another party’s property due to their negligence, contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Savannah, GA, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or online for a free consultation to discuss the details of your slip and fall.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?912-225-4600