Motorcyclists can suffer severe harm in collisions, from broken bones to nerve damage. If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident, you may seek compensation for your injury-related expenses.
A Savannah motorcycle accident lawyer with George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can take your case on a contingency-fee basis.* We will also negotiate with the insurance company to pursue recovery for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
We Will Establish Negligence Caused Your Accident and Injuries in Chatham County
To recover compensation, we must prove that another party’s negligence caused your losses. We must establish:
- Duty: The at-fault driver owed you a duty of care. Drivers owe other motorists, including motorcyclists, a duty to drive in a safe manner and not cause injuries.
- Breach: The at-fault driver breached their duty of care. For example, the driver disregarded traffic laws or was driving recklessly when they caused your accident.
- Causation: The at-fault driver’s actions caused your accident.
- Damages: “Damages” is the legal term for the losses and experiences you went through because of the accident. There are many different types of damages you can claim in a motorcycle accident case, including medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Georgia is a comparative negligence state, per O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33. As long as you didn’t cause most of the crash, you can seek compensation.
Most Motorcycle Accidents Result From Human Error
We will investigate your collision to determine your accident’s cause. Most accidents result from driver error, as explained by the U.S. General Services Administration. Examples of driver error include:
- The at-fault driver was speeding and did not see your motorcycle in time to avoid the accident.
- The at-fault driver was distracted, meaning they were focused on something other than driving.
- The at-fault driver was following your motorcycle too closely. A rear-end collision can knock a motorcyclist off their bike and cause road rash.
- The at-fault driver failed to check their blind spots before merging.
- The driver of a parked vehicle opened their door into the roadway, striking your motorcycle and causing a “dooring accident.”
Savannah Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me912-225-4600
We’re Ready to Recover Compensation For Your Motorcycle Accident-Related Losses
In the past, we’ve recovered compensation for claimants suffering from:
- Head injuries: O.C.G.A. § 40-6-315 requires motorcyclists to wear helmets. Yet, even when wearing a helmet, you can suffer brain injuries after hitting the pavement.
- Leg injuries: Your motorcycle may fall on your leg, causing nerve damage and broken bones.
- Wrist and arm injuries: You may break your wrist or arm when bracing for impact.
- Road rash: You may suffer lacerations to your arms and other parts of your body if you slide across the pavement. Skin can tear from tissue, causing permanent scarring, disfigurement, or “degloving.”
After considering your injuries, your prognosis, and other losses, we can pursue:
- Medical expenses: This damage includes any emergency or rehabilitation costs, as well as future healthcare expenses.
- Lost wages: You can recover compensation for missed work, including the time you miss for doctors’ appointments.
- Lost earning capacity: If your injuries affect your earning power, we can seek compensation for the difference in your earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering accounts for your emotional and physical trauma. We calculate your pain and suffering based on your mobility, quality of life, and prognosis.
- Emotional distress: You may suffer from anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder after the accident.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: You can’t participate in sports or hobbies that you enjoyed before the accident.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!912-225-4600
How Our Lawyers Can Help After a Motorcycle Accident in Savannah
When you put George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to work for you, we’ll do everything your case requires, including:
- Collecting evidence, such as the police report, medical records, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness testimony
- Proving the four elements of negligence
- Assessing your economic and non-economic damages
- Filing your insurance claim or injury lawsuit
- Communicating with the other party’s attorneys and insurance company
- Writing your demand letter and negotiating a settlement
- Representing you before a jury, if needed
Throughout your case, you can rely on our personal injury lawyers to provide timely updates. If you ever have any questions about your case’s specifics, feel free to call us at any time.
We Provide Comprehensive Legal Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis*
If you’re concerned about affording a lawyer, don’t be. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we will represent you on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you will not be charged:
- Upfront or out-of-pocket payments
- Hourly rates
When you first meet with our team, we will work out a fee agreement that outlines our terms of service. We will take our attorney’s fees from your final settlement or court award. If we can’t reach an agreement with the other party, you owe us nothing.
This way, you don’t have to worry about your financial obligations. We can start building your case today.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
What to Do After Your Motorcycle Accident in Chatham County
We encourage you to visit a healthcare provider following your motorcycle accident. Don’t try to “tough it out.” Doing so could make your condition worse. Furthermore, the information you get from your doctor can serve as evidence to support your case.
We also recommend:
- Considering your legal options
- Taking prompt action
- Notifying your insurance company
- Requesting a copy of the police report
- Writing down your account of events
- Documenting your injury-related invoices, billing statements, and receipts
- Limiting your social media presence
- Referring the claims adjuster to us
When you call our team, we can provide more information regarding your steps after a motorcycle accident.
We’re Ready to Take on Your Savannah Motorcycle Accident Case
Don’t worry about the legalities after suffering harm in a motorcycle accident. Our lawyers will do everything possible to secure a fair outcome. To find out more about how we can help, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today at (912) 225-4600. Our team will offer you a case review at no cost or obligation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?912-225-4600