South Carolina law requires property owners post adequate warnings and repair hazards on their property in a timely fashion. If they fail to do so, they may be liable for the injuries that occur in a slip and fall or trip and fall incident.
If you slipped or tripped and fell on someone else’s property, a slip and fall lawyer in Orangeburg, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is here to help. When we handle your case, you can focus on getting better and leave the rest to us.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Orangeburg, call 803-816-1111
Recovering Damages After an Orangeburg Fall Injury
When we win a personal injury lawsuit or negotiate an out-of-court settlement in your slip and fall case, you may be eligible for compensation to cover a wide range of damages. While the exact damages will depend on the facts of your case, some of the most common damages recovered include:
Medical Care and Related Expenses
- Ambulance transportation from the scene of the incident
- Emergency department evaluation and treatment
- Hospitalization and inpatient care costs
- Prescription drug costs
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs
- Ongoing care costs
- Medical, mobility, and accessibility equipment
Other Economic Losses
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damages
- Loss of support
- Miscellaneous expenses related to the incident or injuries
- Diminished quality of life
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering
- Mental anguish
- Other psychological damages
If a member of your family died after suffering injuries in an Orangeburg fall, you may be eligible to pursue legal action against the liable party. We can explain your rights, review your case, and help you file a wrongful death action.
Orangeburg Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me803-816-1111
We Can Handle Any Type of Fall Accident Case
If you were injured in a fall, you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries. We handle legal cases involving all types of falls including slips, trips, and falls from a height. Reach out to us today and let us review your case. Our team has decades of experience protecting the rights of injured people just like you.
Some of the most common reasons fall injuries occur include:
- Cords, items, and other trip hazards in the walkway
- Spilled food or drinks
- Water tracked in after rain or snow
- Torn carpet
- Broken tile
- Loose or cracked tiles or bricks
- Uneven walkways
- Unmarked step ups or step downs
- Dangerous stairs
- Broken, loose, or missing railings
- Cracks in sidewalks or parking lots
- Poor lighting
A fall injury can occur almost anywhere. We handle cases in a variety of venues and can help identify if there is a liable party no matter where the fall occurred. Falls may occur in locations such as:
- Private homes
- A neighbor’s or friend’s yard
- In a restaurant or store
- On a city sidewalk
- In a city park
If you suffered injuries in a fall accident, let our slip and fall attorneys in Orangeburg, SC, help. We will evaluate your case for free.
Let Us Handle Your Orangeburg, SC Slip and Fall Case
When we take on your Orangeburg fall accident case, we go to work immediately to build a solid case. Our legal team will investigate your fall and help you pursue the damages you deserve based on the facts of your case.
When you enlist our help, you can expect us to:
- Help you file your slip and fall claim
- Protect your right to compensation
- Manage all communication about your case
- Keep you up-to-date about the status of your case
- Build a strong case on your behalf
- Represent you to the judge and jury
- Argue for compensation in court
If you suffered injuries in an Orangeburg slip and fall, let us fight for the compensation you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Slip and Fall Lawyer in Orangeburg, SC
If you sustained injuries in a slip, trip, or fall accident, the team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is here to help. A slip and fall lawyer in Orangeburg, SC, will review the facts of your case, explain your rights, and fight for the damages you deserve.
With our team on your side, you can focus on getting better and leave the legal fight to us. You do not have to face this process alone. Call us today or fill out our online form for your free case evaluation and consultation with a member of our staff.