Slip and fall injuries are the leading cause of injury and death in those over age 65, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). But anyone can experience injuries from a slip and fall. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident on another party’s property, South Carolina law entitles you to seek damages in civil court.
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers in North Augusta, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to determine your eligibility for compensation. We can discuss premises liability laws and help you understand the ways in which we can assist you in your case.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving North Augusta, call (888) 612-7001
Our Commitment to Slip and Fall Accident Victims in North Augusta, SC
Wherever a client might have a slip and fall accident, our personal injury lawyers remain focused on providing exceptional client service. The firm’s personalized services include around-the-clock phone availability for those with concerns in addition to free consultations.
A slip and fall lawyer serving North Augusta, SC, also understands the financial stress that you might be experiencing right now, so we handle injury cases on a contingency fee basis and only collect attorney fees if we secure compensation for your injuries.
If your injury prevents you from traveling to our Augusta office, we will gladly meet with you at your home or in the hospital to discuss the specifics of your accident.
North Augusta Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Effects of Slip and Fall Injuries
Many situations might result in a slip and fall injury such as spills, poor maintenance of stairs and walkways, and more. Those who suffer injury from a slip and fall accident might face multiple effects which include:
- Fractures and broken bones, especially wrists, arms, ankles, and hips
- Head injuries that might result in traumatic brain injuries
- Fear of falling again resulting in less activity and weakness, which increases the chances of another fall
Legal Help After a Slip and Fall in North Augusta
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, the exceptional services of our North Augusta, SC, slip and fall attorneys include helping you in the following ways:
- Investigating your accident by talking to witnesses, gathering records and other documentation, and taking accident scene photos to support your case.
- Consulting with our diverse network of specialists to offer opinions on your accident, determine liability, and place value on your injuries and losses.
- Negotiating with the defense, including insurance companies who may offer a speedy settlement to avoid greater damages awarded by the court.
- Litigating your case in the courtroom when the defense doesn’t want to offer full and fair compensation for the damages you have incurred.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Incident in North Augusta
Although our personal injury attorneys will investigate your case, here are some useful immediate steps to take after your slip and fall accident in North Augusta:
- Go to the doctor ASAP. Not seeking immediate medical attention for your injuries puts your claim at risk since the insurance company will try to argue that the slip and fall accident didn’t cause your injuries. Visit your regular doctor or head to the nearby University Hospital.
- Take photos. Property owners might remove the hazard that caused your accident, so use your cell phone to take necessary photos immediately after the accident if you are physically able to do so. You should also photograph your injuries to support your case.
- Keep bills and receipts. Record any expenses and keep medical bills that are directly related to your injury so you can recover the cost in your lawsuit.
- Don’t post on social media. Avoid talking with others about your accident or posting details on social media so you don’t risk providing an investigator with something he or she may be able to use against you later on.
A North Augusta Slip and Fall Attorney Will Help You Today
If you or a loved one was injured on another party’s property during a slip and fall accident, don’t wait to contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers. Reach our slip and fall lawyers in North Augusta, SC, by phone or fill out our online form for a free consultation to discuss your case with a dedicated lawyer.