George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has won compensation for more than 40,000 South Carolina accident victims since the firm started in 1974. If you suffered injuries in a Newberry, SC, bicycle versus motor vehicle accident, we can help you pursue compensation as well. Let us review your case for free.
With our lawyers on your side, you can focus on getting better and leave the rest to us. We handle bicycle accident cases on a contingency basis, so we do not get paid unless you do. Get a complimentary consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer in Newberry, SC, today.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accidents lawyer serving Newberry, call (888) 612-7001
We Know What Causes South Carolina Bicycle Versus Car Accidents
The most common causes of bicycle versus motor vehicle collisions all center on motorists who fail to see cyclists. Whether they are driving distracted, drunk, drugged, or just do not look for bicycles, the results are the same. The cyclist may suffer catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Facial injuries
- Road rash
These injuries most commonly occur when the motorist:
- Pulls out of a driveway or parking lot into or in front of a cyclist
- Passes a cyclist then turns right in front of them
- Turns right into an unseen cyclist continuing straight
- Fails to yield to the bicyclist when turning left
- Follows too closely or speeds and fails to stop in time, rear-ending the cyclist
- Opens their car door into the path of a cyclist while parallel parked
If you suffered an injury in a bicycle versus car accident in Newberry or greater Newberry County, we can build a solid case to pursue compensation based on the facts of your accident.
Newberry Bicycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Our Team Can Fight for Your Rights After a Newberry, SC, Bicycle Accident
Since 1974, our team has worked for South Carolina accident victims, helping them understand their rights and pursue the damages they deserve. We can evaluate the facts of your case, identify the liable party, and build a strong case to support legal action. Let us review your case today. Our team is ready to go to work for you.
As a part of handling your Newberry County bicycle accident case, you can trust George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to:
- Investigate what happened to cause your accident and injuries
- Collect evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Protect your right to compensation
- Manage all communication about your case
- Answer any questions and address any concerns you may have
- Keep in contact with you about the status of your case
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists and other experts as necessary
- Document your accident-related damages
- Represent your best interests throughout the process
There are generally two ways we may be able to recover compensation in a South Carolina personal injury case:
- Negotiating an out-of-court settlement; or
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit in civil court
While a lawsuit is not always necessary, we will not hesitate to take the case to court if that is the best route to pursue the payout you deserve.
Recoverable Damages in a Bicycle Accident in Newberry, SC
The goal of any personal injury case is to recover compensation to cover the expenses and losses the victim experienced, called damages. If a bicycle accident attorney in Newberry, SC, can win a payout in your case, you will be eligible to recover the damages you suffered. These losses can vary significantly from case to case, but often include:
Medical Care and Expenses
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency department treatment
- Necessary medical care
- Prescription drug costs and pain management
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Ongoing care costs
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damages
- Any related out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your family died because of injuries sustained in a Newberry, SC, car versus bicycle accident, you might be eligible to file a wrongful death action and pursue additional damages for you and other surviving family members.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Bicycle Accident Lawyer Serving Newberry, SC
If you suffered injuries in an accident involving a motor vehicle while you rode your bike in Newberry, SC, or Newberry County, the team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help. You may be eligible to pursue compensation for the damages you suffered. Let us handle your bicycle accident case for you while you focus on getting better.
We can review your case for free and build a solid case to support taking legal action. Call us today or fill out our online form to discuss your case in a free consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Newberry, SC.