A motorcycle is uniquely freeing, but an accident involving this kind of vehicle can be devastating. Other than the pain and suffering you may experience; such crashes often leave you with substantial medical bills and other severe damages.
If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident, contact our Mount Pleasant motorcycle accident attorneys as soon as you can to protect your interests. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today for an evaluation of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Mount Pleasant, call (888) 612-7001
Choosing a Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our attorney can help you with all processes of filing a claim, including:
- Documentation – We can gather records related to your case to help determine the extent of your damages and build a strong case for fair compensation. Such documents can include medical records, witness statements, police reports, pictures, and accident scene videos.
- Identifying the at-fault party – There are often many parties involved in an accident. Whether it is a motorist, a motorbike manufacturer, or a road designer, our lawyer will help you identify all the parties responsible for your injuries.
- Investigation of the accide – We can dig deeper into the accident’s cause to gather more evidence to support your claim.
- Valuing your damages – A motorcycle accident can cause multiple and severe injuries, affecting how you live the rest of your life. Our attorney will ensure you get compensation for both monetary and non-monetary damages.
- Negotiation – We will handle all negotiations with the at-fault’s legal team out of the courtroom to pursue fair compensation. If such talks cannot bear the desired outcome, we are ready to take the matter to court and represent your best interests.
Motorcycle accidents often make the lives of victims difficult and miserable. Do not worsen the matter by choosing to deal with insurance companies alone. A lawyer will work hard to protect your rights and ensure justice prevails. We can work on a contingency basis meaning you pay nothing upfront or out of pocket unless we secure a fair settlement on your behalf.
Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Injuries You Can Suffer After a Motorcycle Accident
Sadly, your situation can be worse than most automobile injuries when you get involved in a motorcycle accident if you are the rider. Although a motorcycle offers you more flexibility when maneuvering through busy highways, you lack the benefit of steel frame protection, airbags, safety belts, and other car safety features.
If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident, your injuries can differ depending on the crash severity. The most common injuries include:
- Bone fractures
- Internal body injuries and bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Severe spinal cord injuries
- Lacerations and burns
A Mount Pleasant motorcycle accident attorney can pursue your claim as you deal with the psychological, physical, and emotional pain of the accident. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we can also help you file a wrongful death claim if your loved one perished after such an accident.
Common Myths About Motorcycle Accidents Claims
Our attorneys believe that it is unlawful for the innocent party to suffer damages while the real culprit goes free. Since most road users often assume motorcyclists are reckless, at-fault drivers take advantage of this stereotype. They are quick to point an accusing finger at a motorcyclist when an accident occurs.
A motorcycle accident lawyer in Mount Pleasant will scrutinize the cause of the accident and reveal the truth. When you have facts to back up your claim, you will have the confidence to handle insurance companies when pursuing compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Compensation for a Motorcycle Accident
Most victims of motorcycle accidents suffer severe injuries that often turn out to be permanent. If you successfully pursue your injury claim, you can receive different kinds of compensation, including:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Depression and emotional anguish
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Loss of income
- Punitive damages
If you have suffered severe injuries in a motorcycle accident, it may be best to consider seeking legal representation to evaluate the case before filing a claim.
Get Closure at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers
Please do not suffer in silence after a motorcycle accident. You can get the help you need from our team today. We understand the unique challenges you can face when trying to pursue compensation for your damages. Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for help through all the stages of your claim.