South Carolina has a speeding problem that causes too many accidents. But the team behind George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers believe that you have the right to compensation after an accident with a speeding vehicle. Our lawyers may be able to represent you in your pursuit of justice by:
- Identifying all liable parties
- Collecting evidence to prove liability
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Proving your case in court, if necessary
When a speeding driver causes a collision, it can leave victims with devastating injuries and trauma, among other damages. A Mount Pleasant accident caused by speeding attorney from our firm can help you build a case for compensation from the negligent party, so you do not have to carry this burden yourself.
For a free legal consultation with a speeding accidents lawyer serving Mount Pleasant, call (888) 612-7001
Speeding Is an Act of Negligence
According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 55% of speeding-related fatalities happened when a driver was going past the posted speed limit. The other 45% of fatalities attributed to speeding were as a result of drivers going faster than was safe for road conditions at the time.
Speeding is a choice that shows a general carelessness for the safety of other road users. In fact, speeding is known to significantly increase the severity of injuries when an accident occurs. As such, this act falls under negligence and may leave the culprit open to personal injury claims for any resulting collisions. An accident caused by speeding lawyer in Mount Pleasant from our firm can help you with accidents related to speeding and other forms of negligence.
Mount Pleasant Speeding Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
The Effects of Speeding Accidents
Accidents caused by speeding can cause severe injuries, some of which may have prolonged effects on the victim’s quality of life. Examples of injuries in speeding accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Spinal cord damage
- Broken bones
- Organ damage
- Soft tissue damage
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident because of another driver’s speeding, you and your family may be eligible for compensation.
Filing a Claim After a Speeding Accident
In an accident case involving speeding, you will need to be able to prove negligence, liability, and injury to the insurance company or court. The other driver’s attorney may try to limit the liability of their client or offer a lower settlement than you deserve. To do this, they may question the validity of your injuries or argue that you bear more responsibility for your accident than you really do.
In order to help you in these scenarios, our lawyers can search for evidence that proves who is at fault and build a strong case on your behalf. Our Mount Pleasant speeding accident lawyers can also evaluate the value of your claim and negotiate with the insurance company to help you get fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Recovering Compensation After an Accident Caused by Speeding
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an accident with a speeding driver, you may be eligible for both economic and non-economic damages. You deserve a legal advocate who can help you seek and recover compensation for damages such as:
- Medical bills, including the initial and anticipated medical expenses
- Lost wages for work you missed as a result of your injuries
- Damages for lost earning potential, if your injuries prevent you from going back to work
- Permanent disabilities
- Psychological trauma
- Property damage, such as damage to your vehicle
- Pain and suffering
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can navigate the legal system and help you get the financial settlement you deserve. If you retain our services, we will compile the necessary evidence and documentation to pursue compensation for you while you concentrate on healing.
Call a Mount Pleasant Accident Caused by Speeding Lawyer Today
Under South Carolina law, you can hold a speeding driver responsible for any resulting injuries or lives lost in a resulting accident. If you can prove that the speeding played a role in the accident, the driver could owe you compensation for your or your loved one’s damages.
If you are facing injuries after a speeding accident, we encourage you to call our firm. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers work hard to seek compensation for our clients’ medical bills, vehicle damage, and other losses. We fight for justice, so our clients do not have to carry the financial burden of an accident while recovering from their injuries.
As such, we handle the matter on a contingency basis, so we only get paid out of the settlement that you receive. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers or fill out our online form today to get a free case evaluation with a Mount Pleasant accident caused by speeding lawyer.