Passenger vehicle accidents can result in trauma, injury, loss of wages, and emotional damages. However, you do not have to go through the legal proceedings alone. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you in this process that includes:
- Showing you your legal options
- Identifying events and evidence that prove the other party’s liability
- Investigating damages incurred
- Taking the matter to court if deemed necessary
- Negotiating and protecting your legal interests in your case
You should spend the aftermath of your accident resting and recovering from the injuries you incurred. It is important that you do so with the peace of mind that a Mount Pleasant passenger vehicle accident attorney is working in your best interests in pursuing the legal outcome you deserve.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Know Your Rights in a Passenger Vehicle Accident
After the accident, it is important to know your rights and to consider taking action to collect the required evidence. You have the right to seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. Also, you can identify the events that prove liable parties’ breach of duty, negligence, and cause of damage.
It is also your right to have a lawyer work for your benefit. Our team of lawyers can help you determine negligence, which insurance statutes apply to your case, and will pursue legal action on your behalf.
Mount Pleasant Passenger Vehicle Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Duration of Potential Settlements in Vehicle Accident Cases
Your financial standing is at risk while your case remains unsettled. The medical bills from the required treatment will add up. In addition, your lost wages from work may become a financial burden to you and your family.
It may take time to deal with your case and realize the outcome you deserve. And an insurance company may not work quickly to settle your case. Factors that can affect the speed of a settlement may include:
- Size of an insurance company
- Degree of clarity concerning the question of liability
- Level of damages incurred and requested
- Internal processes of an insurance company
- Presence or absence of documents, such as evidence of liability, medical, and police reports
The length of a potential settlement can affect your financial state. If you or a loved one needs assistance with case settlements, a passenger vehicle accident lawyer in Mount Pleasant at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Causes of Passenger Vehicle Accidents
Specific road events, conditions, and health concerns are factors that affect car accidents. Causes may be unintentional. However, many factors represent the negligence of duties a driver must follow while operating behind the wheel. A plaintiff may use these causes of negligence against a litigant with the help of an attorney.
Factors that generally affect car accidents include:
- Neglect of safe speed protocols and driving at a dangerous speed
- Driving while being intoxicated
- Defect in vehicle parts or functions
- Violation of road protocols or safety measures
- Unconscious driving
- Uncontrolled driving due to health or technical factors
The insurance companies of liable parties consider causes that can clearly indicate and result in damages. However, evidence of these damages is required to avoid the question of liability.
Road situations that occur prior to the crash event also contribute to risks of road collisions. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that most pre-crash events include:
- 36% of vehicles crossing at intersections
- 22% of vehicles went beyond the edge of the road
- 11% of drivers drove in improper road lanes
Any of these situations can cause harm to another person’s well-being. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from a vehicle accident, you may seek damages from the at-fault party. We can represent your claims to insurance companies or take the case to court if necessary.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Gathering Evidence in a Passenger Vehicle Accident
Our Mount Pleasant passenger vehicle accident lawyers will compile necessary evidence and documentation to pursue a recovery for you. These critical documents may include:
- Medical records
- Received letters
- Police reports/CCTV footage
- Insurance documentation
Our legal team will work to gather the evidence you need to build your case.
Possible Recovery of Incurred Financial Costs in Vehicle Accidents
Car accidents can involve high financial and emotional costs for both you and your loved ones. A Mount Pleasant passenger vehicle accident attorney can help you assess and compile the required evidence in building your legal case against a negligent party. These supporting documents may include the following factors:
- Wages lost from your absence from work
- Hospitalization, recovery, therapy, and other medical costs
- Reduced wages due to permanent disability or limited motor skills
- Traumatic experience and mental or emotional considerations
- Property damage
- Funeral costs for the death of a loved one
Damages from an accident may be permanent or temporary. Permanent damage can affect you and your family negatively over the long term. Our team of lawyers will work for a fair settlement for your damages.
Seek Legal Assistance for Vehicle Accidents in Mount Pleasant Today
If you or a family member has suffered from a passenger vehicle accident, you may be entitled to recover your losses with help from a Mount Pleasant passenger vehicle accident lawyer. Call Georgia Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers today by phone or through our online form for a free case evaluation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001