At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we believe that you have a right to seek compensation after an accident. A Mount Pleasant accident caused by exceeding posted speed limits attorney will help and protect your rights by:
- Identifying the negligent or at-fault party
- Collecting evidence to prove liability
- Recovering your financial losses and other losses
- Taking your case to trial if necessary
Accidents caused by vehicles exceeding posted speed limits can leave you injured, incapacitated, or feeling vulnerable. Our legal firm will work diligently to help you recover losses such as medical bills, lost wages, and other losses.
For a free legal consultation with a exceeding posted speed limits accidents lawyer serving Mount Pleasant, call (888) 612-7001
It Is Your Right to Work with a Lawyer
South Carolina law states that you may be entitled to legal recovery if the other party involved in your accident is negligent. However, this means that you need to demonstrate that the other party is liable in the process. A lawyer can speak with you more about how this may apply to your particular situation.
In accident cases, there are many state laws, liability issues, and negligence statutes to be aware of. Determining fault requires that many factors be considered in accordance with laws in South Carolina.
To understand the complexity of these laws and as well as how to build your case, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers. We will fight to pursue compensation for your losses and work through the insurance process so that you can focus on your recovery.
Mount Pleasant Exceeding Posted Speed Limits Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Negligence Is Common in Speeding Accidents
Traffic accidents often happen as a result of some form of negligence. In building your case, your lawyer will examine how the other driver may be liable for negligence.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that speeding is a particularly lethal form of negligence on the roads. In 2018, speeding was the cause of 9,378 deaths in the United States.
Speeding can occur as a result of many factors that include:
- Aggressive behaviors
- Time factors (such as running late)
- Disregard for others and the law
Our Mount Pleasant accident caused by exceeding posted speed limits attorneys can help you and your loved ones if you become a victim in this type of accident. Please call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free legal consultation.
Common Accidents Caused By Speeding
When a driver speeds, their actions can result in several serious consequences that include:
- Increased chance of losing control of the vehicle
- Reduced effectiveness of occupant protection equipment
- Lengthier stopping distance is required, which can result in someone’s injury or death
- Increased force of impact leading to more severe injuries
- Destruction of government and private property
The faster a vehicle travels, the more powerful the impact. As a result, you are more likely to suffer a serious injury from this type of accident than from other types of motor vehicle accidents that occur.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Demonstrating Negligence in Speeding Accidents
Accidents that involve speeding can take time and understanding of the law to resolve. Many reasons for this include:
- The negligent party may have the right to contest the speeding violation
- New drivers may receive lower punishment
- The negligent party’s insurance company could exploit any vulnerability in your case
After you’ve been in an accident, you may be dealing with several medical bills as well as other financial burdens. We will be able to work with the insurance companies and negotiate on your behalf while you focus on other needs in your life. We understand the complexities of insurance claims and will work to advocate for your interests.
In some situations, insurance companies may initially try to offer you a quick settlement and simply close the case. Throughout your insurance claim, we will make sure that:
- Your case receives an appropriate valuation
- Appropriate parties will be held liable
- The validity of your injuries will be accounted for
- The claims process moves in an efficient manner
- You’re offered a settlement that is appropriate for your injuries and losses
- No one dismisses your case outright
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can communicate with the insurance companies and we can fight for your right to seek compensation. We will take care of the claims process so that you don’t have to.
Pursuing Compensation after a Speeding Accident
An accident caused by exceeding posted speed limits lawyer in Mount Pleasant will compile necessary evidence and documentation to pursue a recovery for you. This supporting evidence may include:
- Medical records
- Received letters
- Police reports
- Insurance documentation
Once proper documentation and evidence have been collected, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you pursue your losses that can include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Decreased earning potential in the future
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
You and your family deserve legal representation so that you can fight for your right to pursue compensation.
Contact Us Today
If you were injured in this type of accident, you may be able to recover losses from the negligent party. Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free legal consultation.